Part XII.-,, Time for dinner, pet.''

3rd person p.o.v.:

You finished brushing your teeth.

Bakugou grabbed you by waist and pulled me closer to him.

,, Your finally mine....'' He said as he put his head on your shoulder and closed his eyes.

You flinched away, but Bakugou pulled you back to him with bit of a anger.

,, Don't even try to run from me. If you do, you know what will happen to Midoriya, right?'' After he said this, he sniffed you neck.

,, I should bath you. You stink a bit.'' He continued.

Bakugou picked you up and put you to The bath.

He tried to undress you, but you stopped him.

,, Stop! Stop, please stop.''

,, Fine!'' He stopped undressing you. ,, Do it yourself! Five minutes, that's all you've got!'' He continued.

He left you sitting in the bath.

You undressed and showered your self.

While you were showering, you started tearing up.

After shower you put back on the clothes and opened the door.

Bakugou was standing right in front of them. He was waiting for you.

,, Finally! Here's a new hoodie and also a new pair of sweatpants and underwear. Go back and change.'' He said.

You went back to the bathroom and changed to your new clothes.

Bakugou opened the door and said.
,, Time for dinner, pet.''

You were shocked.

- Did that mother fucker just called me a pet? Is he kidding?- You thought.

You crossed your arms and tilted your head with closed eyes as 'no'.

Bakugou took the chain from the collar and pulled you closer to him.

He started walking towards the kitchen but... - He's going to dragg me to the kitchen if I don't start walking.-

as you thought the last words, you started walking.

You arrived to the kitchen.

You sat down and Bakugou placed the food on your plate.

You looked at it with disgusted face.

,, If you're not going to eat it.... Then I'll make you eat it. And I'm sure you don't want that, am I right, pet?''

There it was, the disgusting name.

,, Hmm, I see you don't like the nickname pet. How about... let me think.''

- Don't like?!?! I hate that fucking nickname.-

,, Teddy bear? That's sounds good.''

- Teddy bear?! But it's better than pet. It's way better than pet.- You thought again.

You gave him a little (LITTLE) smile, but inside of you, was disgust.

You picked up the fork and started eating.

You didn't ate much, just little bit of the food.

Bakugou was angry because you wouldn't eat the whole food he made you.

After that he left you with the chain in your hands and went to the dishes bathroom.

- Fool. Left me here.- You slowly stood up without making any noise and went to the front door.

The front door has just - Just one lock? He really is a big, big fool. I'm going to be free. Finally!-

The keys were laying in Bakugou's shoe.

You picked them up and began to find the right key.

- How about this one. No? Oh, come on!.... Okey this one is the last. It has to work.- You put the key in the lock and...

- Yes! Yes! It works! Okey now just open the door.- You opened the door and smiled.

Bakugou shut the door with his hand and sighed.

,, Didn't I told you what will happen if you try to runaway from me?!''

Bakugou took the chains out of your hand and started walking.

You fall on the ground.

Bakugou dragged you in front of the basement, opened the door and threw you in.

As you were falling down the stairs, you hit your head and started bleeding.

When you fallen down the stairs, your vision was blurry.

You closed your eyes and slowly blacked out.

——————————-———————————
Hello! I hope you like this one! I don't have much time do write the story cuz of the school. If u have any requests or questions ask me. If I made any mistakes just correct me. Hope u have a good day/ night. Love you.

P.S.: I'll try my best to post another part tomorrow. 😉

With love, your Tessa-chan <3