42 | College

Two days had gone by and Taehyung was feeling a little better, he was definitely more tired than normal. They were currently at college. The day was going by fast. They had sport, art and another class and it was time for lunch.

The class ended and he walked towards the bathroom before he walked towards the cafeteria. He crouched down by the toilet and threw up.

"Geez what the hell is happening" Taehyung said as he wiped his mouth

He stood up and flashed the toilet he went to wash his hands but before his hand touched the water he was pushed against the wall.

"Look who it is, I havent seen you in a long time" Lee said smirking as Taehyung gasped as the male clutched his neck.

"Your mate killed my friend, and you will pay for it" The male said as he held his neck tightly Taehyung felt his eye sight get blurry

Taehyung felt a stab to his stomach, he thrusted his knee towards the males crotch and gasped when he was released he tried to link Jungkook but he could not concentrate. He quickly rushed out the bathroom and limped to the cafeteria. Everyone gasped as they moved away.

Taehyung's eye sight got blurry, his stomach was so sore and his throat felt like it was burning.

Jimin and the others were currently eating their food, they were wondering where Taehyung was. They all thought maybe he was stuck in class cause it happens.

Jungkook was showing them pictures on Jun, videos of him. They all chuckled when Jun was on his back kicking his legs around.

Jungkook hissed when he put the phone down as he clutched his stomach.

"Whats wrong?" Jungkook got asked by Yoongi

"I dont know I keep getting sharp pains in my stomach but i dont know what it is" Jungkook said placing his hand away when the pain stopped.

Jungkook looked around the room when he heard people gasp, but he turned his head when Jimin gasped and stood up and whispered 'Jungkook'

Jungkook turned around and all he saw was red when he saw Taehyung crying while limping towards them, his neck was red and he had a knife in his stomach.

Jungkook rushed up and ran towards Taehyung.

"CALL THE AMBULANCE" Jungkook shouted as people rushed to grab their phones.

Jungkook slowly placed Taehyung on the ground and wiped the tears from his face.

"B-baby stay with me" Jungkook said as he felt his own eye sight get blurry.

And just like that he saw the nurses rush in with a stretcher. Jungkook explained what he knew when he looked at his friends when they took Taehyung out the school in a stretcher.

"Your mother has a meeting in like an hour, I can go home and look after Jun" Jimin said as Jungkook nodded agreeing watching Jimin grab his bag and rush out the college.

"Find out who the fuck did this and bring him to the cell" Jungkook commanded and rushed off.

While Jungkook followed behind the ambulance all the way to the hospital, he called his mother and told him everything.

She freaked out, she was so worried for Taehyung.

"He cant go back to that college" She said

"He wont be" Jungkook said as he sighed

"Jimin is gonna be on his way back to the pack, I know you have a meeting so he will come and stay with Jun until Taehyung can be let out" Jungkook said as his mother hummed.

Once Jungkook parked he rushed into the hospital and was stopped by a nurse.

"You cant go in there sir, you will be allowed in their soon- we will keep you updated as soon as we know anything" She said as Jungkook sighed nodding.

Jungkook felt like he was going to scream, but he had to keep his cool- nothing would change if he lashed out so all he could do was sit there and wait.

authors note: what is the hardest thing you have ever gone through, that others may not understand?.