Strippyns* - High School AU

((Quick Note- American Football my fellow British followers ;3 So, rugby xD))

You would never think three totally different people could become the best est of friends, could? And you would never imagine that they would be lovers, would you?A jock, a musician and a hippie, it would never cross your mind unless you saw it. 

Sam Thorne, the jock, was a very muscular and sporty person. Silky brown hair pushed to the left side of his face, sparkling blue eyes that would hypnotize you in a single look, well toned body with a very hard six pack and you couldn't forget his height, just over 6'ft. He was a very cocky and determined man, always finding the strength to win no matter how badly he was hurt, but the rare occasions when he did loose he would get a bit angry however he was a good sport.All the girls loved him, everywhere he went he was known and loved. Well, it would obviously happen since he was the team captain for the schools most successful football team in Mincraftia High history!  Let's just say he was VERY popular.

Then the musician, Tom Clarke or Sparkles*, was a well know and slightly famous singer in the school, not as popular as Sam but near enough. His straight, long ginger hair that gleamed and sparkled every time the spotlight was on him, accompanied by a set of sky blue eyes, which also sparkled underneath the sunlight. He was quite strong with a very well toned body, a respectable shape. Most girls who were looking for a sweet and talented man would faint at the sight of him. We also can't forget that he was part of a band called 'Area 11' which was made up of 4 members, him being the lead singer. He was quite popular, probably just your average singer.

Finally, the hippie, also know as Martyn Littlewood. His name gives away a little about why he is called a hippie. He was attached to plants and flowers and most things alike, always spending at least an hour in the schools nearby forest. He had shaggy, light blonde hair which was always held back by a black bandana, his eyes, which were an icy blue, always made his hair stand out in a brilliant ray of light, however his body was less 'noticeable'. He was a very skinny boy, his clothes almost always hanging off his body slightly, and he was not very strong. He never really talked much, always being so shy and self-conscious from the names people called him on occasions. He may have been slighty cute, but no one really took the chance to get to know him. You could say he was a loner? No, just, not well known.

When the three came through the entrance holding hands, everyone was shock by the fact that they all were lovers, mostly because there were three. However, after a while everyone warmed up to it, enjoying the trios crazy acts in school.

I guess opposites do attract.