Inthian- My Flower

No one knew Rythian like Martyn did.  They always thought he was miserable, not joyful. They always thought he always hid from the world, not spending everyday outside in the sun.

Martyn was lucky  to see this side of him thought, probably because no one ever bothered (or were too scared) to actually talk to him. Ever since Zoey had passed away from an electrical shock, he went on rampage. Destroying anything mechanical in site, yet Martyn still thought of him as sane.

The two always lay under the blossom tree that Martyn had found long ago. The beautiful, lush pink petals slowly departing from the moth tree and landing atop of the mage's and nature spirit's head. They two were resting against the trunk of the tree, holding hands, while listening to the sweet whispers the trees made to one another. Rythian was always peaceful here. With his lover, resting with no war or hate thrown towards him. It was perfect.

The ender mage was forced into being cold and ruthless, at times, but he never meant to kill. Only protect and of course, revenge. He never let loose that part of him with Martyn. Yes they did have arguments, but they always made up with cuddles and kisses afterwards. Not ignorance and hatred.

Rythian smiled softly as his little blonde boy slept peacefully, his head resting on his shoulder and nuzzling into his neck. He sighed in content as he watched him breathe slowly, feeling at peace. Rythian quietly and gently lifted the prince up, letting Martyn cuddle close to his chest for comfort, mumbling sleepy nonsense. He carefully flew over to his new home with the blonde, smiling as the sun set silently behind the mountain.

"Some flowers are easily destroyed in the world of war" he mumbled mindlessly to himself.

"I failed to protect one. However, i can protect you" he looked down at the peaceful face of his lover.

"My flower"

This is too fluffy to be mine 

Requested by belowzero0 eeeee i love this ship ;v; Thank you!