3.

Calum still had a few hours before hanging out with his team but he was already freaking out about what to wear. 

"Ugh! First impressions count, Caro!" Calum whined mentally scanning his wardrobe.

"Calum!" Carolina smacked Calum on the back of his head. "Get it together man!" As they walked on the cracked sidewalk while cars just pass by them.

"Hey,  you wanna piggyback?" Calum smirked.

"Sure!" Carolina agreed. 

It's not often that she gets offered those, especially not from Calum. She hopped on Calum's back and wrapped her arms around his neck. Calum smirked.

"Hold on," Calum said.

"Wait what-" Carolina barley spoke before Calum took off running. 

Carolina held on to Calum like her life was dependant on it. With eyes shut tight, she squealed. They finally reached Calum's house but Calum's feet stop too early and they fell on the nice cut green grass.

"Oh my gosh." Carolina laughed along with Calum. Carolina laid on top on Calum, her chest against his back.

"Give me five push-ups! Now Hood!!" She yelled, sitting in his back. Calum laughed and completed only two before quitting in a fit of laughter. 

They walked into the house be greeted by no one. They went up to Calum's room.

"You seriously need to clean out all these porn girl pictures." Carolina scoffed sitting on the bed.

"Oh c'mon its normal for a guy to have these on his wall," Calum replied.

"It was only a suggestion ..." Carolina put her hands up in defense. Calum soon began to whine about not knowing what to wear.

 Carolina walked over to his closet and chose a dark green flannel, blue jean, and his black converse. She unbuttoned the first three buttons showing off his feather tattoo along with the one in Roman numerals and buttoned the rest. 

She ran her fingers through his hair, styling it in a messy yet attractive quiff. She walked to his cabinet and got his cologne and sprit some almost on every inch of his body since he refused to take a shower. He put on his shoes and walked over to the mirror and just stared.

"Damn, I look sexy." He mumbled.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I Carolina Black was able to turn this beast into the man before your eyes." She said sarcastically and sat on Calum's bed becoming oblivious to anything around her.

 Calum stared at her from the mirror. Smiling to himself noticing how she was so entertained by the birds outside his window. He realised he was smiling and quickly looked away.

"We, uh, we better get going or we'll be late." Calum stuttered and he frowned because he didn't know why he was suddenly so nervous. Carolina jumped a little as Calum spoke.

"Right. Let's go and get this over with." Carolina sighed in response.

They walked up to Michael's two-story house. It looked absolutely normal except music was blasting from the backyard. You could hear all the teenagers yelling and laughing.

Calum walked to the front door and knocked. As soon as he did the music went low.

"Who is it?" Ashton asked.

"It's the police." Calum joked. "It's Calum, you fucker. Open up." He said with a laugh. Soon the door swung open and Ashton greeted Calum with a fist bump and without hesitation wrapped his arm around Carolina's waist.

"I'll kick your balls. Move away." Carolina spat out.

Ashton smirked.

"Feisty one are we? I like it," He said, licking his lips.

"No, I just have standards." She replied.

Calum interrupted feeling really uncomfortable.

"Um guys, I'm still here," He said.

"Which you shouldn't. Go hang out with Brittany, she's in the back." Ashton winked as he mentioned Brittany one of the school cheerleader sluts.

 Calum smirked as he nodded and went to the back leaving Carolina alone with Ashton. Great! Carolina thought. Ashton led Carolina to the couch and started talking to her. 

Surprisingly, Carolina paid attention. After some laughs and eye rolls, Carolina found out that Ashton wasn't as bad as she thought he would be. But she had to go check on Calum. 

She checked the time. '11:14' damn time went by really fast. She made her way through the grinding teenagers to the back to find Brittany on Calum's lap while making out. Carolina suddenly got an immense feeling of jealousy. She walked over to Calum and cleared her throat. 

Calum looked at Carolina with red eyes and breath of booze.

"Time to go," Carolina said sternly.

"What why?" Calum retorted.

"Because it's late. We need to get home." Carolina got Brittany off Calum and started helping Calum up. He snatched his arm away from her hands.

"Don't touch me! I'm not leaving. You can't tell me what to do." Calum snapped.

"Calum, you don't know what you're saying let's just go." Carolina grabbed ahold of his arms but he pushed her causing her to fall in the ground.

"I said don't touch me, you slut." Calum hissed. Those words slapped Carolina hard against the face, tears filled her eyes.

"Slut." Brittany said with venom in her voice.

"Slut." said another voice. Carolina looked around to see who said it.

"Slut." said more voices.

"Slut!" They chanted, including Calum. Carolina got up from the floor and made her way to the front door. 

Ashton grabbed ahold of her hand but she pulled away. She ran out the door tears flooding down her cheeks. She made her way home wondering what would happen to Calum but realized he didn't deserve to be in her thoughts.

But not even she believed that lie. She cared about Calum, maybe a little bit more then she should.

* * *

woop woop.

<3