12.

"What's the emergency?!" Carolina yelled bursting into the apartment. Soon Alex's head peeked under a table in the living room.

"Great you're here! IhaveadatewithMichaelandIdontknowwhattowear!!" Alex whined. "Who's this?" Alex said as politely as possible.

"Hi, I'm Luke Hemmings," Luke said waving.

"Fuck that!" Alex said pulling him into a hug.

"Luke here is my old best friend." Carolina asked Luke. Luke simply nodded. Alex looking at him with curiosity.

"He's gay and told his parents and they kicked him out. Now he's living in a hotel-" Carolina got cut off.

"Ok," Alex said holding her hands up. "First off that some bullshitty shit and second you can live with me!" Alex said smiling at Luke and Carolina.

"Great! It's settled you'll move in with her tomorrow so you don't have to be in that crummy hotel any longer."

"I-I- Thank you but I need to get a job," Luke said.

"Oh, don't worry, I have this babysitting business. I'm sure that'll carry us over until you find a job." Alex smiled practically begging Luke to say yes with her eyes.

"Alright, then," Luke grumbled. He was happy he just didn't right. 'It'll just take some time...' Luke thought giving them a smile. Both girls cheered and tackled him with hugs.

"Ladies! Ladies! I know you love me but for the real reason we're here..." Luke said. Carolina's eyes widened.

"I'm sure you have something," Luke laughed simply earning glares from both girls.

Alex led them to her closet. Luke, going through her closet was asking questions about their date.

"Well, he told me that I'll love it. To not dress fancy but not like whatever clothes. Like I would ever do that." Alex said in a 'pfft' tone.

"Anyways Luke, what about you? Have any good blokes in your life? Have any in mind?" Alex said nudging his rib with her elbow.

"Hmh, now that you mention it, yes I do have some in my mind."

"Please. Do tell." Alex said pulling a chair, putting one leg over the other and putting her arm on her knee.

"Calum. Thomas-Fucking-"

"Ughh! Don't even get me started!" Alex said rubbing her temple.

"He's a fucking loser," Luke said.

"Don't hate! I know he did some fucked up shit in the past but c'mon that was not Calum! He even apologized!" Carolina defended.

"Carolina, the past? The last time messed with you was last week." Alex said.

"Yea, what you told me Caro was pretty messed up," Luke added.

"Okay! Guys can you just lay off! He apologized! He kissed me and I kissed back! He isn't that popular Calum! He was just confused and frustrated! About what, I don't know an frankly I don't care because I know Calum and that wasn't him!!" Carolina burst immediately apologizing for her outburst.

"If you like- Calum, I'll support you but if he hurts you again... I swear he'll feel my wrath." Alex said sternly. Luke chuckled.

"I just don't want things to be awkward anymore when I get to the school," Luke said choosing some items for the outfit.

"It won't. Oh, my god." Alex said.

"What? Do you like it?" Luke panicked.

"I'm so glad you're moving with me." Alex sighed. Carolina came over and saw the outfit.

After the left the room to leave Alex to change she stepped out.

"holy moly rolly pollie..." Carolina said while Luke swiped away a fake tear.

"Michael is so fucking lucky. He better take care of you." Carolina spat.

After a few minutes of trying different hairstyles and makeup combinations, they went out for lunch. They went back to the hotel Luke was staying at and picked up his stuff so he could already move in.

They finally got to the apartment and they sat on the couch and watched The Wedding Ringer before calling it a day.

Since Luke already moved in, Carolina had to walk home alone. Alex insisted on driving her home because it was dark but Carolina refused. She walked down the stairs out into the streets.

Carolina wasn't going to lie she was scared a little bit but she wasn't that far away from her home.

"Hey baby, how you doing?" said a man. Carolina turned around and looked at him then turned back around. He had tanned skin that was somewhat covered with tattoos, his hair was black and in a quiff and he looked like he was in his mid-20s.

"Hey! I asked you a question." The guy said before grabbing her wrist and pinning her to the wall.

"Don't be scared. I don't bite." The guy said kissing from her neck.

Carolina's eyes began to tear, she wasn't strong enough to get her arms free, but luckily all men had a weak spot. She kneed him in the groin with as much power as she could. The man toppled over as he groaned.

Carolina grabbed him by his hair and slammed his head against the wall leaving him unconscious.

She quickly turned and began to run home. 

"It's okay." She repeated under her breath. Suddenly a car pulled up in front of her. Her heart dropped in fear.

She was about to turn around when she heard, "Carolina?" 

It was Calum. 

Carolina had never felt more relieved to see Calum.

She ran towards him and collapsed in his arms, letting out all her fear come out in form of tears.

Calum was confused but he saw her running and he didn't think that was normal at this time of day. Turns out he was right. He just hugged her tightly as she cried.

"There was a man. He tried to," Carolina tried to speak but her voice broke before she could continue. Calum just patted her head and kissed it.

"You don't have to tell me, it's okay. You're okay, now."

"I'm here, now," Calum whispered.