5.

Calum woke up to a sharp pain in his head. Slowly opening one eye then the other he realized were he was. 

He looked around and saw that he was laying in bed with Victoria. He shot up from the bed and noticed he was naked so he looked for his clothes. A small groan came from Victoria.

"Mmm, babe. Come back," She whined. Calum did not even acknowledge what she had just said. He was in a bedroom naked with a naked Victoria. He couldn't wrap his mind around what Carolina would do if she ever found out.

'Wait? Where is Carolina?' He thought before rushing out of the room fully clothed. He ran down the fancy stairs to see a trashed living room and wasted, sweaty bodies everywhere. He heard footsteps in the kitchen.

Hoping it was Carolina he walked into the also trashed kitchen.

"Caro- oh hey Ash." Calum sighed. Ashton was making coffee. Calum walked over to Ashton and took some painkillers.

"Hey mate, how ya feelin'?" Ashton asked. Calum finished swallowing he second pill before answering.

"Like shit," Calum said bluntly. "Have you seen Carolina?" He asked.

"Dude, I don't remember anything from last night." Ashton huffed. Calum half-heartedly smiled before checking the time. He was supposed to be at school and it wasn't that late.

His mom was already battling with herself on whether or to call the police about her 'missing' son.

"Well, mate gotta go. Catch ya later." He said running out the door. He went to his house to take a quick shower. 

He called Carolina, then sent her messages but she replied to neither.

 He got to his house but didn't have any keys so he climbed through his window. Getting scratches from the tree branches he jumped in his room. He closed the window and went to the bathroom.

 He took a really fast shower, changed, and left a note for his mom saying he came home then and is at school. He got his book bag and went out of his window not wanting to leave the front door open. 

He walked to school and went into his second-period class which was with none other than Carolina. Carolina was already in 2nd period. She wore a black sweater with black jeans and white Adidas. 

She was telling Alex what happened last night then they talked about Alex's art competition until Calum walked up to them and cleared his throat.

"What the hell do you want, Calum?" Alex snapped while Carolina stared at her desk.

"What did I do to you? I'm not even talking to you. Carolina?" Calum he said and turned to his friend.

"She obviously doesn't want to talk to you so do both us a favor and leave." Alex got up from her seat taking Carolina by the hand and walking her out of the class to the hallway.

"Carolina? Carolina? Carolina... Carolina!" Calum repeated her name.

"What, Calum? What do you want?" Carolina said sternly. Calum stood back, shocked.

"What are you guys so pissed off about?" Calum asked.

"You're no longer a good person, Calum. You call me a slut in front of your 'buddies' then come back to me expecting me to just act like nothing happened." Carolina cried.

"I never called you a slut-" Calum defended.

"Don't you dare." Alex threatened. "Does this ring a bell?" Alex said shoving her phone in his chest.

He watched the video, from where he was making out with a cheerleader and she was trying to make them leave to where he started calling her a slut an everyone joined to where he was making out with Victoria.

"I don't know what to say." Calum said giving Alex back her phone.

"Sorry is a start," Alex said.

"Look! I'm tired of all your insults, you walk around thinking everyone's scared of you when you're really just a freakin' lesbian weirdo!" Calum yelled.

"That's rich, Calum. That's fucking rich. Are you proud?" Alex sassed.

"Also, last time I checked you were the one who used to fancy Luke Hemmings! But yea, I'm the gay one," Alex shouted. Calum shocked did not back down.

"I have never fancied Luke! He was my best friend! Something I don't expect you to know about."

"Actually, Calum. I don't think it's something you know." Carolina said. 

"I hate you , Calum. You're the fakest person I've known, you invite me to parties only to leave me and hang out with other people. Last night was the last fucking straw. Plus you have this ego," Carolina said and she couldn't even speak past her frustration towards Calum.

She walked away with Alex leaving Calum standing alone in the hallway. Just as he was about to go after her apologizing, Victoria jumped in front of him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and put his arms in her hips.

"You don't need her. You were right, she's a slut, looking for attention. You're on the soccer team now, you don't need them, you've got us and now you have me." She whispered in her ear.

"What?" Calum said confused.

"Last night was more than a one night stand, I like you Calum and I know you like me back so let's just make us official. You don't even have to ask." She said kissing his neck.

All of this was too much to process through his head.

 All he knew was that he was dating the head cheerleader and that he had lost his best friend. Although he cared, he didn't. Its just one of those many things Calum Hood ends up regretting.

* * *
lmao i shipped cake so hard, no female could compare.

<3