17.

They walked in the school and Luke was nowhere in sight.

Carolina started to get worried but then thought he would probably be with Alex.

Calum looked down at Carolina and asked.

"What was wrong with your Mom? She seemed off. I mean like she seemed fine but I know she wasn't." Carolina tensed and decided to make it playful.

"What are you some kind of feeling reader to see if her feeling and her face expression are intact?" Carolina laughed hoping he would just drop it.

"No, I'm just saying she seemed like she had been crying and seemed miserable but she hid it with that big ass smile." Calum said walking to her locker. Carolina let out a sigh and decided to tell him. 

"My dad left us." She said entering the combination for her locker. Calum stood there simply shocked. He didn't know whether to curse him out or to comfort Carolina because she didn't look like she needed any comfort.

"Are you okay? I mean with all this." Calum said. Carolina nodded.

"Yea, I'm fine. I really don't care as long as he doesn't come anywhere near me or my mom." Carolina grabbing her materials. She closed her locker and gasped.

Calum kinda freaked out and started asking what's wrong but she pointed behind him. He turned around and felt his heart squeeze.

He could not believe it. He was here. He was here.

He stood there dumbfounded. Carolina ran to Luke and gave him a big hug. Then exchanged small talk then they made there way over to Calum.

Calum thought. Butterflies were swarming. His eyes started glistening. His palms got sweating and his heart started beating faster then it should be. Calum finally got snapped out of his little world.

"Look who's here!" Carolina said. " Iknow you guys miss each other so I'll let you be." Carolina said and walked away over to Alex.

But she didn't know that that wasn't a very good idea. Calum needed to be reminded that he still wanted to be with Carolina before he fell entrapped into deep into the icy blue eyes he so longed to see again.

On the other hand, Luke had to be reminded that Carolina liked Calum. A lot. So it would be very very wrong if she knew the thoughts running through his mind while standing in front of Calum.

As if on cue, they both snapped out of their own trances and realized they had been staring at each other.

Luke was the first to go. And he leaned in for a hug. Calum pulled Luke into his arms and squeezed him.

Enough to let him know that he was missed. Calum inhaled Luke's scent probably thinking he wouldn't ever again. Luke tried to keep calm but his heart was racing so fast that Calum could practically feel it against his chest and it was a good feeling knowing he could make Luke's heart beat that fast. 

"I missed you," Luke said. Calum nodded.

"I love you," Calum said his eyes widening. Luckily Luke didn't hear. "I missed you, too mate." Calum corrected.

You could tell that neither of the boys had forgotten what happened before Luke moved.

"Mate, I'm sorry but I still don't get this." Calum chuckled. Chemistry was not his best subject.

"It's alright. You just have to keep studying." Luke said. Calum sighed.

"Can't we just take a break," Calum said and Luke nodded. 

Luke went into the kitchen and started making microwaveable Mac and cheese. Calum decided to help and got the bowls but couldn't reach so he climbed on the counter and got them. 

Before he got off Luke slapped his bum playfully. Calum got off the counter, set the bowls on the table, and ran to the living room. 

Laid out on the couch, Luke watched TV. Calum jumped on top of Luke earning a loud groan. Calum laid on top of Luke. Luckily, Luke was laying on his stomach and Calum was laying on his stomach as well. 

But unfortunately, Calum's length covered by clothes was pressed against Luke's clothes covered bum.  Luke smirked and lifted his bum causing Calum to moan. Luke flipped them over so now he was straddling Calum. Calum's eyes widened. He tried hard not to moan but luck was not on his side. 

Luke pressed his lips to Calum's neck and started kissing and sucking his skin. Calum placed his hands on Luke's hips moving them at a steady pace. Soon Calum's lips were brought to Luke's and a heated make-out session broke. 

Luke's thin fingers ran across Calum's jaw before they took off his shirt. Luke suddenly got up and grabbed Calum's hand before leading him to his bedroom.

He pushed Calum on his bed and looked into Calum's eyes. "Do you want to?" He whispered. Calum kissed his forehead before responding, "You don't know how long I've waited for this."

Luke smiled before the two got undressed. Calum went to kiss Luke before spitting on his fingers and pressing them against Luke's entrance.

"This might hurt a little, baby," Calum said and entered Luke. Luke gripped the pillow and moaned. The pinch of pain Luke felt soon subsided into a overwhelming sense of pleasure. 

Luke's breath became unsteady and Calum noticed him bit his lower lip as small moans left his mouth.

"C'mon," Luke demanded opening his eyes to lock them with Calum. Calum removed his fingers and pumped himself a few times before positioning himself against Luke.

Luke could feel Calum against him and his stomach knotted with excitement. As one hand gripped the bed board, the other held his member as he slowly pushed himself inside Luke.

Luke lost himself in the sensation, tightly gripping Calum's back, leaving red marks. 

Calum could feel Luke tighten against him, "Relax, my love," Calum cooed and he gripped Luke's waist before thrusting in once more.

"Fuck," Luke stammered as he got used to Calum's size. Calum could feel the desire for Luke increase as he saw the pleasure over take him.

Calum's grip tighten as he began slamming himself inside Luke.

"Cal, oh my," Luke whined. Calum groaned, enjoying the feeling of Luke scratching his back in frustration. His thrusts increased as moans and shaky curses filled the room.

Luke suddenly pushed Calum over and got on top. Calum loved the sight of Luke playing with himself as he rode him. His hair messily scattered over his sweaty forehead and his pink lips ajar, quietly releasing moans.

"Luke, I'm gonna cum," Calum struggled to say. Luke's hips rotated faster as he pumped himself.

"Do it," Luke demanded before releasing himself into his hand while Calum groaned as he had released in Luke.

Luke slowly came down from his high and got off Calum, laying on his chest.

Calum wrapped his hand around Luke, "Fuck," he said.

Luke chuckled. "Fuck, indeed."

Calum and Luke remembered what happened and they were worried if it will ever happen again.