4.

Carolina walked to her house and dried tears while the recent scene replayed in her head. She approached her front door and opened with her house keys. She walked in to see her parents drinking wine in the living room. She wanted to slip by them but failed.

"Honey? Is that you?" Her mom asked.

Carolina sighed before walking back down.

"Yes, ma it's me. If you don't mind I'm really ti-" Carolina spoke.

"Nonsense, come here silly." Her dad said patting the empty space between her mom and him. She plopped on the space and slouched.

"So? How have you been? You know we don't get to see you very often and we're both sorry for that, you know that right, sweety?" Her mom stroked her back.

"Yea, I know you guys do your best to keep a roof over my head and I couldn't be more grateful but I'm really tired mom. Can I just go to my room please?" She begged. 

Her parents both nodded. She stood up and ran to her room. She shut the door and locked it.

 She broke into tears. She looked down at her arms. Staring at the very faded scars, she refused anyone to have power over her like that again. She washed her face and changed into her favorite pajamas before going to bed. 

Calum soon becoming a distant thought. 

Calum, in reality though, was having the time of his life. Chugging a bottle of beer competing against Ashton. He had made out with over half of the cheerleading squad and Ashton introduced Calum to the rest of the team.

"C-Carolinaaa is suuuch a sluttt." Calum slurred throwing the beer bottle into a bush. Ashton shushed the 19-year-old.

"I th-thought you guys were-were like a co-couple or-or bestfr-friends." Ashton hiccuped.

"Ew gross. Fr-Friends maybe y-yea b-but whatever." Calum replied.

"Well I'm glad-glad th-that you're not bec-cause she's a slut." Ashton said leaning on Calum. 

Calum nodded before grabbing another beer bottle. Soon he and another girl he was with were the center of attention. Whistles coming from the boys and cheers from the girls. 

Soon the cheerleader, known as Victoria, wrapped her legs around Calum's waist as his hands roamed to her butt. Soon Ashton started throwing condom packets at them telling them to get a room. So that is exactly what they did. 

Calum didn't remember how much Carolina hated Victoria.

* * *

so how are we?

<3