Chapter Two

Chapter Two:

I woke to the buzzing of my phone. My eyes popped open, I wasn't flooded with memories of my dream like I was most nights. Instead the memories were just there, as if the event in my dream had actually occurred. It had been an odd dream, though it was merely a simple conversation the feel of the dream made it feel odd. Nonetheless I was able to forget it as soon as I grabbed my phone and read my text.

Bella <3: Eponine ready for first rehearsal?

Me: Bells it's 5:45 in the morning. But yea I'm so excited!

Bella <3: Well I couldn't go back to sleep... So I'll just wake u up 'Ponine.

Me: Bye Cosette

Bella <3: Fine, bye Eponine.

Like Bella it seemed I was not able to fall back to sleep either so I put headphones in and listened to the Les Miz soundtrack until Violetta finally woke up.

"Thena?" Violetta asked me as I shushed her,

"Be quiet "Empty Chairs At Empty Tables" is playing." Violetta rolled her eyes at me and yanked my headphones away. I sat up immediately.

"Vi, can I borrow some of your clothes for first rehearsal? I haven't even met the director yet." Violetta nodded as I scrambled out of bed and into her closet. I picked out a loose brown sweater, skinny jeans and a pair of her brown hiking boots. We were the same size in everything fortunately. Though I chose casual clothing it's a lot more fancy than anything I had. I took a shower and finished getting ready.

Derrick!!!: There's a grief that can't be spoken...

Me: Derrick, I will be remarkably furious if u make me sick of this song.

Derrick!!!: Is it even possible to get sick of this song!?

Me: Probably not but I'm not taking any chances.

I grin as I put my phone away. Pearl borrowed some of Violetta's old clothes and she looks especially fancy.

"Ready for school?" I ask her and she shook her head furiously,

"It'll drag out forever, all these girls are mad at me because I got the role. But I'm so excited for rehearsal." She smiled up at me at the thought of rehearsal.

"You have a pass to be released from school early with the kids who play Gavroche and Young Eponine so just walk over to our school together." I informed her and she nodded.

"I'M 24601!" Violetta shouted bursting into the room wearing a wild grin, she had a piece of toast clenched in her hands.

"There's food downstairs." Violetta informs us as Pearl and I make our way down. Violetta's parents hug us quickly and congratulate us. I smile at them and grab a granola bar. Violetta comes down to the kitchen after a few minutes with her packed school bag.