Karuizawa Kei SS: Similar, yet so far

"Mmm..."

I slowly opened my eyes as I woke up from my slumber. They fluttered as I got used to my surroundings and remembered I was in my own dorm room again. Specifically I was in my bed.

I looked at the clock and saw that it was near 8am in the morning. If it was a school day, this would be a problem as I would nearly be late for lessons around this time, since they started at 9am sharp.

Luckily for me, it was a Sunday so school wasn't on today.

I raised my head from my comfortable yet firm hard pillow.

Wait... hard?

I looked at the "pillow" and realised it was a muscled body. More specifically it was a ten pack man's body.

It was my boyfriend, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka's body.

I blushed when I realised he was shirtless in front of me and I had been sleeping on his chest. The bigger fact was that he wasn't just shirtless, but he was also only wearing his underwear in my bed.

The same thing can be said for me too though. Normally I would be wearing my cute light blue pyjamas, but today I was just in my black panties and bra.

Basically, Kiyotaka spent the night with me in my room, wearing nothing but our underwear. We didn't have sex since the two of us knew we still weren't ready for that yet. But after our time in the private pool on the last day of the cruise ship, we felt comfortable wearing very little clothes in front of each other. Hence, leading us to this situation.

Kiyotaka was sleeping peacefully in my bed, and I found myself watching his handsome sleeping face. He really had an amazing figure, and his face was extremely handsome too. If only he got rid of that blank expression, he would be even more perfect than he already was.

Was there anything beyond perfect?

Anyway, I realised I would feel my heart beat so hard that it could blow if I kept watching him so I reluctantly stopped staring and left the bed. From what I knew, Kiyotaka was always someone who woke up really early, earlier than most people. The fact that he was still asleep now most likely meant that he slept extra so that he wouldn't disturb me which I was thankful for.

He probably would've woken up when I woke up knowing him. So I decided to head into the kitchen and make us some breakfast.

I wasn't exactly the best cook around, but I had decided to take up cooking lessons online more often after I heard that Kiyotaka cooked for that red-haired devil kouhai. He told me he only did it to make that devil Sudou-kun's partner under Horikita-san's orders. But because of that, that red-haired devil made Kiyotaka into her personal chef which made me mad.

I hadn't even tasted Kiyotaka's cooking at that time, yet that devil ate it before me. I got to taste his cooking after hearing all of that, but it still didn't satisfy me enough so I decided to learn to cook more so I could make meals for him.

I'm such a caring girlfriend, hee hee.

However, despite the fact that I was learning to cook better for him, I had decided to just keep things simple for breakfast today. I grabbed some rice and started steaming it up while also grabbing the egg carton, opening it to get two eggs out for later.

While this was happening, I collected two mugs from my platter cupboard and boiled some hot water. I decided that the two of us would have coffee. I wasn't exactly much of a coffee drinker, but ever since I started dating Kiyotaka, I thought I should try and match some of his tastes and see if I can have what he has from time to time.