[Mature] Chapter 4: As the Demon rises

Chapter 4: As the Demon rises

Intro

According to Professor Ayanokouji, the curriculum that the students of each generation partook in would change every 4 years. Taking the 4th generation as an example, they began their White Room curriculum at the age of 4 years old. But the curriculum's difficulty changed as soon as the last student in the 4th generation turned 8 years old.

Based on that, the curriculum's difficulty for the remaining student of the 4th generation, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, would have changed again when he reached the age of 12 years old. But that wasn't the case this time around.

One week after the death of Suzuki Shizuku, Kiyotaka entered the martial arts room for his morning activity instead of the athletics room where he usually began his day. He was a little surprised at the change, but this wasn't what surprised Kiyotaka the most.

Standing in front of him was not only another new instructor and some supervisors, but the very man that turned Kiyotaka into the person he was today - Professor Ayanokouji, his father.

Kiyotaka knew that his curriculum was about to get more intense after meeting with his father just 4 days earlier. But Kiyotaka didn't expect his father to attend one of his curriculum activities since he never did during all the other ones.

"I know you might be a little bit surprised at seeing me here. But since you are my masterpiece, I want to witness your abilities first hand in this new curriculum and guide you a tiny bit. Just continue to do well like you've always done and show me that you are my masterpiece."

Kiyotaka did not give any form of acknowledgement except staring at the man in front of him. The two most terrifying people were fighting with the darkness in the gazes, leaving the instructor and supervisors nearby them uncomfortable.

Luckily for them, the family feud didn't last long as the two members, although slightly, softened their gazes full of darkness. The instructor and the nearby supervisors inwardly sighed in relief.

"Your new curriculum is focused on developing your physical ability a bit more. You are already really good in fighting and physical activities, but to put you even more ahead of the masses we're going to up the ante. Basically, you are going to learn how to handle fighting against an enemy with a weapon."

Professor Ayanokouji explained what Kiyotaka had been wondering since he heard the news of his curriculum change. Kiyotaka was already physically adept at a lot of activities, more than people would believe. However, while he had experience fighting, he had no experience dealing with difficult situations that made use of weapons.

"For now, we'll be training you with mock weapons so you can learn some of the techniques of handling enemies with weapons. Once we establish a good enough position, we'll make use of actual weapons and have you fight against enemies with them. That understood?"

There was a cold emphasis in Professor Ayanokouji's tone on the last part aimed at Kiyotaka. Most would instantly recoil and shrink after hearing and feeling the frostbite in the Professor's tone.

However, Kiyotaka didn't so much as flinch under it. He just stared at his father with his usual apathetic expression and nodded in acknowledgement. Nothing unnecessary needed to be said or done.

"Good. We'll start off with small weapons like batons and wooden stick weapons. As you grow with experience, we'll be using deadlier weapons. Do not disappoint me Kiyotaka."

The Professor then walked away, heading towards the back of the room so that he could watch and be out of the way of the curriculum activity. As he moved away, Kiyotaka carefully watched him, showing a little bit of darkness as the stare was pointing at his back.