Chapter 1

Uzui's Pov

Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep!

My alarm went off awakening me from a dreamless slumber. The sun shined through my white curtains lighting up the previously darkened room.

Ugh.

I groaned not in the mood to get up.

(A/n: don't stress about it uzui hon I feel like that every morning 😩)

I covered myself with my white and black checkered blanket, while taking a peek through it my alarm it read 6.30 a.m. If your wondering why I get up so early its my workout, gotta keep my body looking good. After ten minutes of debating on if I should get up I finally shut off my noisy alarm.

I lazily got out of bed not before checking beside me. Usually there's some random female classmate next to me. I stood up straight and started stretching as a few joints popped. I made my way to the bathroom to take a shower. Upon my way there I looked at the door across from mine. I was supposed to have roomate but she left after the breakup which was on my first year. After she left it kinda started getting lonely that's why I go one all these dates and get into a lot of relationships.

I'm not stupid I know all the girls that asked me out one dates I knew they just wanted my money or for my looks.

(After Uzuis flamboyant shower)

Once I finished my shower and morning routine my clock read 7.05 a.m. I quickly put on some clean underwear. After I got some grey joggers and a white hoodie the read FLAMBOYANT in kanji. Skipping breakfast I left my dorm locking the door. Stuffing the keys in my pocket I took off along with my phone I took of. I made my way to the elevator to get to the common area. After two minutes I made it. As soon as I stepped out of the elevator I heard a loud.

"Hey Uzui-san, over here!" That voice belonged to no one but Mitsuri Kanroji(A/n: A queen💅).

She was sitting down at a table with Tomaika,Sanemi,Obani,Shinobu,Muichiro and a ton of breakfast infront of her. Mitsuri had the unique ability to eat a shit load a not get fat many girls envyed her for the this(A/n: As they should💅).

I made my way to the group, upon getting closer I noticed Sanemi's arm wrapped around Giyuu's neck. I kinda frowned a bit at that. Deep down I kinda wanted something similar to what Sanemi and Giyuu share or Mitsuri and Obani. Something serious, I wiped the frown off my face because frowning is unflamboyant and sat down.

"Aww look at the two love birds so cute." I teased Sanemi and Giyuu quickly snapping a pic of the two. They both blushed of embarrassment, surprisingly Sanemi didnt attack me.

"Well, well Shinobu you've been awfully quick, have nothing to tease Tomiaka about?" Obani asked taking a sip of his coffee. "Ara, I'll always have a bunch of things to tease Giyuu-san about but I'm busy looking out for that bastard Douma." She said looking around.

We all are aware of Douma constantly bothering Shinobou even went as far as to harass her. He's been suspended but today is the day of his return. Luckily Shinobu has been taking martial art training.

"Don't worry about him Shino, but on a side note have you guys heard the news?" Mitsuri asked bubbling with excitement."What news?" Sanemi asked an excited Mitsuri.

"My cousin coming!" She shouted catching the attention of students around us. "You have a cousin?" I asked curious." Yep, can't wait for you guy to meet him."

They started taking about some others stuff, so I excused my self to go for my jogg I almost forgot about. Upon reaching the exit I saw a guy with bright yellow and orange hair with red tips. He had a bright smile, for some reason I couldn't take my eyes off him. Then my face suddenly hit something hard causing me to fall down.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hey guy sorry if this was short or bad. Also I don't know who own the pic above but if you do pls drop the credits in the comments.

Word count:699

Also I'll try to update as fast as I can.