Chapter 2

Rengoku POV

Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep!

I quickly jump out of bed at the continuous beeping noise. Much to my disappointment my alarm has been going of for the past hour. It was currently 7:00.am.

"Onii-chan finally your awake." My younger brother Senjuro said with a pan in his left hand.

"Good Morning to you too." I said feeling a little threated by the pan. "What's the pan for?" I asked cautiously as I walked towards him so I could take it.

"To wake you up." He answers with a fake smile that was dripping with, it kinda reminded me of my cousin Mitsuri's butterfly friend.

"Okay I'm up now." I said failing to grab the pan. Immediately after failing I ran of my room bolting down the stairs with Senjuro hot on my heels.

Mom! Mom! Senjuro's trying to kill me again! I shouted running the kitchen where Mom and Dad were make breakfast. (A/n: Btw Kyo's dad's nice and their moms alive).

They both chuckled as Senjuro and I ran circles around the kitchen.

"Okay you two it's time for breakfast." Mom said.

(After breakfast and rengoku moving out to go to the university because I was to lazy to write it)

Today was the day I got accepted into Kimetsu University and honestly I was excited. I knew Mitsuri was gonna be there which made me less nervous. I was currently driving to the university in the car dad got me a few days ago.

Upon arriving at the University I got out of my car with my bags. Then I saw woman in a butterfly printed dress the reached below her knees. She had black long hair, with two green and pink butterfly clips. Her eyes were pink and she wore a beautiful smile.

"Hello." She said in a genuine sweet voice much more sweeter that that Shinobu girl. "Are you perhaps Kyojuro Rengoku?"

"Y-yes I am" I manage to say, honestly I never met anyone as sweet as Mitsuri and my Mom.

"Well I'm Kanae Kocho." She smiled then extended her hand out which I shook. "The secretary it an honor to meet you."(A/n: idk if universities have secretaries I've never been to college I'm only 12 yrs old)

She then led me to the office were I got the keys to my dorm, apparently I have a dorm mate Uzui Tengen. Hearing this I was relieved I didn't have to be alone.

"Would you like me to show you around campus?" She asked.

"Actually I have have a cousin on campus." I replied.

After I got my keys I felt my phone buzz.

Fav Cousin💗💓💖
Are you here yet?

Me
Yeah where are you?

Fav Cousin💗💓💖
I'm in the Common Area.

I was standing a few meters away from the Common Area.

Me
I'll be righ-

Thud!

I look up from my phone to see a guy hit his head on the door and he fell down. He was wearing a grey joggers and a white hoody that had flamboyant written in kanji, he also had white shoulder length hair. If I'm being honest he's the hottest guy I've ever met. Yes I have a taste for both men and women. I dropped my stuff and rushed over to help him.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey sorry if this was bad or short I kinda rushed. There also with be another update around 7:00pm where I live that about 8 hours from now I need time to brain storm.

Word count: 560