Chapter 5

Uzui POV

It's officially been three days since Kyo moved in and let's just say that was three days of hell for me. It's like he's just to perfect. Everything about him is just to perfect.

The way he says 'Umai' when eats something to the way he smiles. Little by little my gay panics were getting worse to the point I can't even go near him without my heart beating out of my chest. It even gave Zenitsu a headahe yesterday.

Thankfully today was Saturday meaning I wouldn't have to see Kyojuro's handsome perfect face. Also Mitsuri hasn't found out yet which was also a good thing.

I was currently in bed thinking about new was to avoid Kyojuro for today when a knock interrupted my thoughts. I got out of bed knowing it was that handsome,perfect and amazing pain in the ass Kyojuro.

"Good morning Uzui I made breakfast would you care to join me." He asked flashing that million dollar smile that made my knees weak.

My face heated up and I could hear my own heart in my chest.

"S-sure let me get dressed first." I said. I was in my PJs which consisted of a black sweatpants and a sleeveless undershirt.

"Okay." And with that he left. 'God today was gonna be hell.'

Kyojuro POV

I woke up this morning and decided to be a good roommate and make breakfast. After my morning shower I heard a ring from my phone.

Biggestsimpintheworld💖💗💞 added you to The Groupchat of The Baddest of The Bad...and tomiaka.

(Biggestsinpintheworld💖💗💞 = Mitsuri

KingMui🌫️☁️💙= Muichiro

Sex King😩🔊= Uzui

Angrywindbish🌬️💚= Sanemi

Depresso Expresso🌊💙= Giyyu

Bullygiyuusquad🦋💜= Shinobu

Snakyboi💚🐍= Obani

Dounut🔥♥️= Rengoku)

(Sry for not mentioning the names earlier and I'll be using the emojis instead of the names bc I'm lazy.)

💖💗💞
'Morning everyone.'
'You guys wanna hangout.'

🌊💙
'Cant Sanemi and I have a date.'

🌬️💚
'Damn you didn't have to tell her.'

💖💗💞
'Eek you guys are so cute.'

🦋💜
'Ara Ara~ Mitsuri don't you have a date with Obani.'

💚🐍
'You said you wouldn't tell them.'

🦋💜
'......'

🌊💙
'.......'

🌬️💚
'........'

🔥♥️
'........'

🌫️☁️💙
'........'

🌫️☁️💙
'Does he not know who she is?'

🦋💜
'Maybe not.'

🌫️☁️💙
'Also why the fuck are y'all spamming in the group at 7am.'

💖💗💞
'Oh no my innocent Mui.'

🌫️☁️💙
'Sis I was never innocent 💅.'

🦋💜
'Okay let's get back on topic.'

🔥♥️
'Why don't you guys make it a double date?'

💖💗💞
'Eek your right Kyo.'

🐍💚
'God no.'

🌬️💚
'God no.'

🌊💙
'God no.'

💖💗💞
'Yesssss.'
'Kyo you could come to.'

🔥♥️
'I don't feel like being a fifth wheel.'

💖💗💞
'Then invite Uzui.'

I blushed at the suggestion. But then again this would be the perfect opportunity to get to know him better.

🔥♥️
'Okay.'

I closed my phone and quickly put on some underwear. For my outfit of the day I decided to wear a black ripped jeans and a red plain shirt which I then covered with a red hoodie that had Umai in kanji.

I rush out to make breakfast for me and Uzui which didn't take long. I made six pancakes three for each, with a side of bacon and eggs.(Sry I don't know any Japanese breakfast, I'll have to do some research.)

After setting up the table I went to Uzui's room and lightly knocked on the door. After a few seconds he opened the door looking a bit stressed.

His white hair was messy and was sticking to his face it was adorable. But adorableness aside I got a better view of those strong arms and the way they fexed everytime he moves.

Heat started to rush to my face as my thoughts began to become more and more lewd.

'Dirty thoughts begone.'

"Good morning Uzui I made breakfast would you care to join me?" I asked trying to play it cool with a smile.

"S-sure let me get dressed first." He said.

For some reason only around me Uzui stuttered. What's up with that.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys Im sry if I made you wait. Just so you know tomorrow I will be starting an tanzen book as a request.

Word count:748