Chapter 7

Uzui POV

Everyone was in the common area having breakfast and planning out their summer break. I was sitting at a table with the other hashira.

"Guys do you have anything in particular to do this summer?" Mitsuri asked eating her breakfast.

"Nope."

"Don't think so."

"When's summer again?"

My family went to America but I won't be joining them."

"I'll be flamboyantly bored."

"Giyuu and I haven't given it much thought."

"Well it's settled dad paid for a few rooms at the Red District Hotel." She beamed.

"Wait you mean that super expensive five star hotel?" Shinobu asked taking a sip of her iced lavender tea.

"Yep let's spend our summer there." She said. We all knew Mitsuri's family was wealthy but for them to do this. "Well what do you say?"

Of course we'd go to such a flamboyant place and we wouldn't want Mr. Kanroji to spend all money for no reason." I said getting excited.

"Sure." Everyone chimed in.

*Time skip to the first day of summer*

"ui- Uzui get up it's time." I opened my eyes to see Kyo shaking me gently, wear his adorable firefighter pajamas.

"What do you want?" I asked turning so he wouldn't see my blushing face. An update on the gay panic it's gotten was worse. It was a few days ago I walked in on him while he was in the bathroom. His towels hanging dangerous below his waist. The way the water slides down that toned stomach. His wet flame like hair draping over his shoulders. Yumm.

After that experience I could never look at Kyo the same way.

"Remember the hotel." He whispered in my ear,it sent shivers down my spine. "You were the one that insisted we all go together."

"Is this guy seriously seducing me on accident?"

I then started to feel a tug on my blanket.

"C'mon Ten get up." He said pulling harder.

Rengoku POV

I started pulling on his blanket but he was pulling back. Me being the curious cat/lion (you chose). At this point we were playing tug of war with the blanket. I finally overcame I'm in strength which was surprising considering he was a foot taller than me.

I ripped the sheets of revealing him in his underwear no shirt just no pants just briefs. His bare chest was revealed putting those giant man tittes on display. His eight packs glistening with sweat.

My face was burning and I feel something liquid like make its way down my nose. I quickly dropped his sheets and made my way out of the door with a mix of emotions. I was happy my eyes were blessed. I was sad I didn't get to see the full display preferably without that pesky brief.

*After an embarrassing timeskip*

Uzui and I were standing in front of the empty common room with our bags. We were waiting for the others. After a few minutes of uncomfortable silence that I caused the finally came.

'This was gonna be a rough summer.'

----------------------------------------------------------- 

Hey guy I am so sorry for leaving you on that shitty last chapter I'm thinking if I should rewrite it. Oh and old go check out my tanzen book.