Chapter 4

Uzui Pov

Today was absolutely unflamboyant and boring ,well expect for speaking to that Kyojuro guy. The thought of him made my face heat up and my heart beat faster.

I was currently making my way to the dorms after a long day of work and avoiding the others. Why was I avoiding the others? Because just by looking at me the would find out about my crush.

Especially Mitsuri, when I firsted feel these feeling she was the first I thought to go to. But she can't keep her mouth shut, not even if I bribe her with Sakura mochi.

While thinking who to tell my phone buzzed in my pocket.

#numberonemitsurisimp🐍❤️
'Hey narcissistic jackass where are you?'

Me
'Aww worried?'
I knew you cared.'

#numberonemitsurisimp🐍❤️
'I don't give a shit about you, get lost for all I care.'

While reading this I got an amazing idea. I should tell the person that doesn't care. Considering the fact that Obani's always on his period,he wouldn't even read it.

Me
'You don't have to be so sour about it.'
'Hey can you keep a secret?'

#

numberonemitsurisimp🐍❤️
'What secret?'
'I knew you were keeping a secret.'

Either Obani is drinking vodka in the middle of the afternoon again or Mitsuri took his phone. I think it's the second one.

'Shit she's onto me, have to find an excuse.' I thought in desperation. While I was racking my brain for excuses I felt a poke on my right bicep. Only one person I knew poked people.

"Hey can you lead me to the dorms?" Instead of hearing Shinobu's sweet voice I heard a deep male voice. "I kinda got lost." The said with a sheepish smile white scratching his nape.

"S-sure." 'Seriously Uzui stuttering this so embarrassing.'

Walked past the common area and was making our way towards the elevator. It was uncomfortably quite for me but at the same time I didn't want to speak because I didn't want to hear myself stutter.

"So how's your head doing you took quite the fall this morning?" He asked with concern laced in his voice but smile.

"I-its fine now." I replied with my eyes trailing towards him. The color of the setting sun was mixing with his hair. His skin was basically glowing and his smile was so warm. The site was breathtaking and that's what it did.

It slowly started to get harder to take air into my lungs and at the worst possible time we arrived at the small space that was the elevator.

Was I seriously having a gay panic right now. To make things worst he decided to open his mouth and speak again.

"Do you know someone named Uzui Tengen?"

The way he said my name was so.... Not even the word flamboyant could describe it. It made my heart beat faster and my knees weak. If he keeps this up I'm gonna pass out.

"Who?" I asked wanting to hear my name out of his mouth again.

"Uzui Tengen." He stated again causing me to lean back to the wall so I wouldn't fall incase my legs gave up.

"That's me."

"Well it's nice to meet you roomie." This took me awhile to process.

Ding

The elevator doors opened revealing the columns of door. We stopped in front of the door that had the numbers 3978 labeled on it.

I unlocked the door and opened it for him.

Living Room

"It's so neat

"It's so neat." He commented. "Thanks I try to keep it as clean as possible."

"Well clearly your doing a good job." He shot me a wink. I felt my face heat up I was the one who usually winked at people.

That entire afternoon was spent helping him fix his room up and now it was time for bed. I didn't even bother to check the hashira group chat.

'Cmon Uzui you can't be falling for a guy you just met, maybe I'm just sick yeah that's it' And with those thoughts I fell asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys Im sorry for not posting sooner if you haven't noticed I hate keeping people waiting.

Word Count: 679