Chapter 8

Lmao this book only has seven chapters and I lost count.

Rengoku POV

We all were ready for our big summer trip, honestly I was excited to.

"Okay guys it's time to go okay." Shinobu said while picking up her bags.

Giyuu,Sanemi,Muichiro and Shinobu rode together. While Mitsuri, Obanai,Uzui and I rode together.

"Hey guy I have a flamboyant idea. Uzui said in the back seat along with me.

"What is it Uzui-san?" Mitsuri asked filled with energy. "Let's blast music that way this ride won't be boring."

"Let's do it." I said hyping up Uzui's idea. "Let's not." A grumpy driving Obanai groaned probably getting tired of us already.

"To late." Uzui said plugging in the aux. "Mitsuri's playlist is amazing." He said grabbing Mitsuri's phone which he some how has the password to.

'Idk why but that concerning.'

We ended up listening to 'Weak by Kiane Ledé,Double Take by dhruv, Naruto's bluebird, Rewrite the stars by James Auther ,The Yarchin b club theme song and a lot more.

*After a two hour ride*

Uzui basically jumped out of the car stretching his body.

"I've been copt up for an unfamboyant amount of time. He said in a hoarse voice probably from shouting the songs from the top of his lungs.

"Yeah I agree with Uzui-san." Mitsuri said in the same hoarse voice.

"That's what you get for shouting like monkeys in a zoo." Obanai said with a quarter hoarse voice.

"You were shouting too." I said patting Obanai's back as I walked past him.

Then I suddenly felt a bunch of eyes on by back. Six of them to be exact (and it wasn't Kokoshibou).

"What?" I asked turning around. "How is your voice still intact you were the only shouting the loudest?" Uzui raged.

"Practice Uzui it takes practice." I said leaving a shocked trio.

I then made my way into the hotel where the others were.

"What the hell took you so long?" Sanemi asked leaning on the counter that had a no leaning on the counter sign near.

"Sorry detour." I apologized and then saw a waiter at the corner of my eye.

"Hey." I said to the waiter whose nametag had Akaza on it."Can I get three bottle of water."I asked politely. "Can I get your number?" He asked in a flirtatious tone.

My face started to heat up but I was feeling a bit daring today. I grabbed the handkerchief and wrote my number on it.

"Now can I get that water?" I asked in a seductive tone.

Uzui POV

"Let's catch up to Kyo." Mitsuri said running into the hotel. Obanai and I followed her. Once we got in my eyes trailed to Rengoku speaking to some guy with pink hair.

"Hey, can I get three bottles of please? he said.

"Can I get your number?"

.......

Did that Sakura Haruno looking ass motherfucker just asked for Kyo's number?!?!? Kyo's smart he's my best friend he wouldn't give it to him.

"Now can I get that water?" Kyo asked in a voice that I'd be lying if I said it didn't turn me on.

I didn't even know he could use that toned of voice. I wanted him to speak to me like that. Slowly I feel something building up in my chest. It didn't take me that long to find out it was jealousy.

I'm gonna kill that princess bubblegum idiot. I'm get Kyo to use that toned of voice with me.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I just realized in the intro I said there would be Gyomei x Kanae. And I haven't even mentioned Gyomei once. I'm so sorry I'll make a oneshot chapter for them and the a Taisho secret chapter.

Word count:627