Oneshot

Hey guys this the Gyomei x Kanae chapter. It wasn't requested I just felt bad for the Gyomei stans.

Kanae POV

I was making breakfast for Shinobu and Kanao this beautiful morning.

"Morning nii-san." Shinobu said in a tired tone.

Her hair was sticked to her face and she was still wearing her purple butterfly pajamas I bought her for Christmas.

"Morning, where's Kanao?" I asked recalling that she visit me for the night.

"Oh, she went on a date." She said wiggling her eyebrows.

I immediately cut off the stove and turned all my attention to her.

"So who's the unfortunate soul were gonna beat up?" I asked sharping my special knife.

"Oh we're not gonna beat anyone this guy is a total angel." She basically squealed. "You remember the first year that headbutted Sanemi for shouting at his little sister?"

"Yeah, Menjuro right?" I said trying to remember his name.

"Tanjiro." She corrected." Do you want to find her and tease the living hell out of her?"

"Hell yeah." We pulled out our phones and tracked down Kanao with the tracking device the we put in her phone. (For safety precautions of course.)

*Timeskip*

We were driving to the library because that's where she was. Who spends a date at a library. We knew Kanao had poor taste but damn.

Upon arriving we quickly got out of the car and entered the library. At the corner of my eye I saw a tall, muscular guy. He had a scar on his forehead that wasn't really noticable unless you pay attention to it.

(Let's just pretend he has brown eyes)

Shinobu POV

"Nii-san I think I found Kanao." I said catching sight of her black and pink hair.

"Nii-sa-." I turned around noticing she was staring at a guy.

Suddenly a devious idea popped up in my head. I shoved her towards to man and sprites silently toward Kanao.

I'm gonna finally have something to tease nii-san about.

Kanae POV

I felt a shove push me toward the tall attractive male and I bumped into his chest.

'I think I broke my nose.' I though as the male and I stumbled back eventually falling down.

'God this is embarrassing, Shinobu you could forget about going to that hotel with your friends.'

"Are you alright?" A deep masculine voice said.

'God why is his voice hot.'

"I-Im alright." I stuttered jumping off of him and rushing to a random shelf and grabbed a random book." Just researching flowers."

'TMI Kanae TMI.'

"That book is about the male body." He pointed out. I then actually read the title.

"Oh umm how careless of me can you show me to the flower section?" I asked.

'This is getting more and more embarrassing.' I thought. "But then again I did just gat suffocated by those massive pecs, I can die in peace now.

"Follow me."he said in that hot ass voice of his.

We passed the third shelf and at the corner of my eye I saw both Shinobu and Kanao snickering.

'Im gonna rip off there heads later.'

"Here's the plant section, I think you could find what your looking for here." He said in that voice I could never get over.

"Thanks." I said then he left.

After a few seconds of having a simp panic Shinobu and Kanao came in the row.

"You should make a move on him." Kanao said which kinda shocked me.

"I totally agree." Shinobi said nodding her head with a sly smirk.

My face was burning up.

"S-should I?" I asked blushing beet red.

"Show him the boss ass bitch you really are." Kanao encouraged.

'Seriously what's up with her today.'

"Yass Queen." Shinobu said encouraging the idea.

O-okay I'll do it." I said confidently.

I pulled out a napkin and and wrote my number. I then kissed the napkin leaving a lipstick smudge.

I then walked,no strutted towards him and slipped the napkin in his pocket.

"Call me." I said winking at him. It made me feel a lot better when I saw a blush spread on his handsome face.

I strutted out the door with Shinobu and Kanao following close behind.

'Damn I'm good.'

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry If this was bad or you don't ship them.

Part 2?

Word count:722