Apology Smut Chapter

Incase your wandering what's an apology smut chapter it's basically an apology for writing that horrible smut back in chapter 10.

⚠️18+ Content⚠️
(Lmao I'm not 18 I'm 12)
Collage Au
Kyojuro POV

Today I saw Uzui talking to a girl. Him talking to her wasn't the problem it was the way she spoke to him. That bitch thinks she could touch my man. I'll show her.

*Time skip*

Uzui and I were currently cuddling doing work in bed. "Babe I'm gonna take a shower." I excused myself. "Okay, have a nice shower babe." He said kissing my cheek and focusing his eyes on his laptop. I stood in front of the bed in his view and slowly started to take my shirt off.

'This is gonna be fun.'

Uzui POV

Kyo said he was gonna shower so me being the perfect boyfriend I wished him a good shower. He got up in all his flame like glory and made his way to the front of our bed. I tried to keep my eyes on my laptop but then he started to take off his shirt. I raised my eyes hopefully trying to get a peak of the beautiful contents beneath.

I'm pretty sure it's been fifteen seconds and he hasn't taken off this got damn shirt. Like how long does it take to take off a shirt. I started to get extremely impatient. Kyo was on thin ice right about now. I started to feel my pants get tighter at the thought of him begging under me.

Sure we've had sex a lot of time and all those times were great, but it just hits different when we tease each other. In one move I swiftly got up dropping my laptop but I didn't care. Once I got behind the flame headed male I ripped off his shirt. He then let out a surprised gasp and the a pout. "C'mon babe that was my favorite on." He said pouting again.

I pushed him against the wall, pinning his hands above his head." Don't act like you don't know what you did." I whisper nibbling on his earlobe earning a whimper. He then chuckled looking me deep in the eyes. "Well then next time you watch the way people talk to you." He said licking my lips. He then managed to get out of my grip and make his way to the bathroom.

'Damn him.'

Kyojuro POV

'Its working.'

Uzui POV

I stood there trying to figure out what he was talking about. Then I remembered that girl. 'Damnit.' I looked down to see all that teasing made me rock hard. Who knew Kyo could be such a turn on.

Kyojuro POV

I finished my shower ready to continue Uxui's punishment. I wrapped my towel dangerously below my waist and purposely messed up my hair. I stepped out the bathroom to see Uzui got back to his work. I made my way towards his dresser and grabbed one of his shirts and a pair of boxers. Was about to put them on when I suddenly pulled down.

A pair of lips attacked mine already giving me the idea that he couldn't handle it much longer. I felt him bit my bottom like for access. Me pulling a Shinobu I denied just to tease him a bit longer. I heard him let out a low growl,he then grabbed my right thigh and slapped it hard. I let out a surprised gasp and he then took his opportunity. I felt his tongue swirling around my mouth not leaving one spot untouched.

Just when I was about to kiss back he pulled away. "Let me show you how it feels." He said walking towards his top drawer. He grabbed some stuff and then turned around. In his hands was some lube,a vibrator and a cock ring. "W-wait babe it was just a joke." I said backing up a bit a he applied the lube on the dildo shaped vibrator.

He then flipped me over shoving the vibrator in my entrance hitting my prostate. "Agh~ D-damn you." I managed to stutter. I then saw him raised a remote with a shit eating grin on his face. "Don't you da-" I was cut of by the sound of vibrating. It was vibrating right against my prostate. "Ahh~!!" I moaned loudly. Uzui then cupped my cheek." Aww dear your gonna have quite down these dorms aren't sound proof." He said smirking. "I'll just leave you like this." He said going to finish his work. "Uzui st-" I was cut off once again as a wave of pleasure shot through my body.

I then felt a knot in my stomach. I was close. As I was about to climax Uzui put the cock ring around my dick. I groaned at the feeling of not being able to release. He then started to snicker.

Uzui POV

After putting the ring on my dear Kyo I left him alone. I had to blast music to block out his sexy moan and begs. But sadly that wasn't even helping. This was gonna be hard.

*After Kyo's punishment*

It's been an hour and I was not gonna last. Kyo moans were super loud,not to mention I have been hard for the past hour and forty minutes. Also I'm not even close to finishing my work due to debating whether I should give up on punishing poor Kyo. I then felt one of my earpods ripped out of my ear. "P-please d-d-daddy." Kyo begged once again. Seeing his beet red,sweat covered face made me weak. Let's be honest this was torture for both of us.

Having enough I flipped him on his stomach pulling out the dildo shaped vibrator. He then let out a choked out moan as I rammed into him mercilessly.

Kyojuro POV

As Uzui  pounded into me abusing my prostate I felt a familiar feeling. "D-daddy p-please." I begged as he started going faster. "Please w-what." He groaned getting close to his climax. "L-let me c-cum please d-daddy." He then pulled off the ring finally allowed me to release. I soon felt him fill me up with his seeds. We both collapsed drained of energy.

"Hey sunshine." He whispered in my ear.

"Yeah?"

"I love you." He pulled me closer.

"I love you too my flamboyant man."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys I just re read the smut back in Chapter 10 and I realized it was horrible. So I wrote an apology smut chapter. Also I already started the sanegiyuu its called 'It all started with a dare' hope you enjoy it.

Word count:1120

Goodbye my lovely readers🥰🥰🥰