Chapter 3

The pic on top is sooo cute.

Uzui POV

My head was pounding, at this I moment I want to die.
'What if he saw?'
'Is he going to laugh?'
'God I'm a failure.'
'Why do I care if he saw or laugh.'

Thoughts raced through my pounding head. Seconds later the same redhead came crouching down to me.

"Are you okay?" He asked with a concerned expression. I finally got a close view of his face. His eyes were a color to his eyes. He also had weird eyebrows but it's like they pieces his look together. His teeth were pearly white and his nose was small and pointy.

'Wow I just embarrassed myself infront a hot guy just great.' I thought sarcastically.

'Wait did I just call him hot.' I started to feel my face heat up. I've never dated a guy or been attracted to one. There's a first time for every thing I guess.

"Yeah I'm fine." I answered as he helped me sit up. "Are you new I never saw you around?"

"Yes I am, names Kyojuro Rengoku and do you know someone named Mitsuri Kanroji?"

'So is this that non-biological cousin Mitsuri was rambling about.' "Yeah she's right there." I said point at the table she was at with the others.

"Thanks." He grabbed his bags. "Be careful next time." he said leaving me at the entrance.

My face started heat up and my palms became sweaty. 'Am I getting flustered?'. I ran the door so no one would see my red face.

Rengoku POV

After thanking the guy Mitsuri spotted me, she stood up running towards me.

"Kyo!!!" She screamed running into into my arms causing both of us to fall back.

(After reunion and introductions)

After all the introductions I just remembered I didn't ask the guy his name.

'Shit' I cursed under my breath. "What is it Kyo?" Mitsuri asked probably being the only one that heard me.

"Oh it's nothing." I said not really wanting to tell. "Come on tell me."

I was internally freaking out, if she knew I was simping for a guy she'd make scene.

"Do you know a guy named Uzui Tengen he's supposed to be my roommate?" I asked with that being the first thing that came to my mind.

"Oh Uzui-san he was just here." She answered. Thank God she fell for that, another thing I love about Mitsuri is that she's a bit dense.

"Well Rengoku what classes are taking." Obani I think that's his name. (I'm aware Kyojuro and Obani grew up together but ✨ITS AN AU✨)

"(You put a subject)." I said. "Speaking of class I gotta go to." Sanemi said kissing Giyuu on the cheek.

"Eek you two are so cute." Mitsuri squealed. "I agree!"

"Disgusting." Muichiro said looking away in distaste. "No one says anything when you and Genya makeout 24/7." Shinobu teased as he blushed.

"YOU DID WHATT!!!!!" Sanemi shouted. "Oh yeah remember last April Fool when you broke broke my PS?" Mui asked.

"How do you even remember that?" Giyuu asked.

"Then I vowed to fuck your brother." He said with a smirk. "IM GONNA KILL YOU!!" Sanemi shouted going full on bakugo mode.

(After there fight)

We all went to class and I left my luggage with Kanae. Then went to class.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Thank you @maricruzp123 for taking the time to read this.