Chapter 11

Kyojuro POV

I woke up feeling as tired as ever. I tried to get up when something pulled me down. "No moving." A voice said behind me. I immediately recognized that voice. So last night wasn't a dream. I reached for my phone to check the time and I read 12:00 pm.

"Come on Uzui its afternoon." I protested smacking his hands off me. Once he let go of me I jumped out of bed and went to the shower.

*During Kyo's shower*

I rubbed the Carmel scented shampoo through my hair singing under my breathe. While rinsing I feel someone else get in the shower. I already knew it was Uzui. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. He then started to kiss the purple hickeys he gave me yesterday. I then let out a shocked moan at what he was doing. "Not now Uzui we have to meet with the others." I said acting as if I didn't want it. But he saw straight through it. "Bit how about your big problem down there." He whispered wrapping his hands around my cock.

*After dealing with Kyo's problem*

We both headed down to the first floor holding hands and met up with the group.

"Ohh~ here comes the new couple." Mitsuri sang. I blushed at the thought of them hearing us. "Y-you heard us." I blushed embarrassed looking away. "Yeah you were as loud as Giyuu and Sanemi." Obanai shouted probably because Mitsuri heard us. 

After discussing how loud we were we all went out for lunch.

Uzui POV

After we left I pretty much stopped paying attention. I was looking out for that Akaza guy. I was listening to the others conversation at the same time. They were rambling about us being loud. 'At least they know he's mine.' I smirked.

We all decided to go for lunch. I purposely lagged Kyo and I behind. Soon I spotted Akaza and he was looking directly at us. As soon as we lock eyes I brought Kyo's lips to mine giving him a rough kiss. I saw Akaza's eyes shine with jealousy and now I was satisfied. And with that dealt with we went lunch.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys thank you for actually reading this shitty book. But sadly this is the end. I will be making another Uzuren book in the future. But in the mean time I have a two tanzen book under illustration and will get started on a sanegiyuu book.

Word count:420