Tiasho Secret

>All the hashiras except Rengoku and Muichiro remembers there pass lives.

>The reason Muichuro doesn't remember is because the others don't want him remembering all that pain at such a young age.

>The reason Rengoku doesn't remember is because the others don't want him to remember how horrible his father was.

>Uzui was in denial about his feelings towards Rengoku and Rengoku his still confused about his.

>No matter how much times Uzui gets turned on by Rengoku his pride won't let him masterbate to Rengoku.

>Rengoku's Mom Ruka is besties with Tamayo.

>Mitsuri and Obanai still have there swords.

>Sanemi once cut Muichuro's hair for dating Genya.

>Rengoku's fav anime character is Naruto.

>Uzui walked in one Rengoku naked more that five times.

>Sanemi and Giyuu's relationship started with a dare.(Im gonna write about this.)

>Obanai beats up anyone who doesn't like Mitsuri along with Rengoku,Shinobi,Uzui and Giyuu.

>During Uzui's stage of denial a slept with a bunch of girls to get his mind off Rengoku.

>Uzui is jealous of Akaza even tho he already has his number.

>Mitsuri's parents own a clothes manufacturing company.

>Rengoku and Uzui have been bestfriends/roommates for seven months.

>Mitsuri is already aware of Uzui's crush she's just waiting for him to tell her.

>Rengoku's entire family is aware of Kyojuro's crush on Uzui because he accidentally told them.

>Mitsuri and Obanai have been together in a relationship since they were twelve.

>Mitsuri compares Obanai to Garra all the time.

>Uzui once ate Rengoku's favorite sweet potato chips,Rengoku then ignored Uzui for a week.

>Uzui once watched Rengoku sleep.

>Uzui's past girlfriends secretly ships Uzui with Rengoku.

>Sanemi and Giyuu thinks the dorms are soundproof.

----------------------------------------------------------
Part 2?

Word Count:290