Chapter 6

Uzui POV

After breakfast Kyo and I met up with Obanai,Mitsuri,Giyuu and Sanemi at a café a few blocks away from the university. Apparently Mitsuri thought it was a good idea for me and Kyo to tag along on this double date.

Kyo and I ordered our own table and two drinks while the others were being lovey dovy with each other.

"Hey Kyo how bout we ditch the love bird." I said whispering to him. He the perked up obviously interested.

"Where are we gonna go?" He asked as he stopped sipping his boba tea. I quickly grabbed his hand as I led us both out the doubting the others noticed is leaving.

"Theirs a amusement park a few blocks from here." I explained as I ran through the crowd of people with his hand in mine. A few minutes of running, we finally got there.

I led us in and looked back to see his eyes glowing with excitement.

"Have you ever been to an amusement park?" I asked taking in his adorable expression.

"N-no." He said still looking around in awe. "C'mon let's get tickets I'm paying." I said leading him to the ticket booth.

"What can I get for the two boyfriends?" The man selling stuff asked. At first we were confused as to why he'd call us that but we soon realized I was still holding his hand.

"N-no it not like that and also can I have fourty tickets please." I said looking away while blush from embarrassment. He handed us our tickets and Kyo leaded me towards a ride I'm guessing he wants the go on.

"Let's go." I said taking his hand in mine once again an pulling him towards the ride.

Once we got on I noticed he was taking deep breaths and his palms were sweating, he was obviously nervous.

"It's okay I'll be here wi-." I was cut off by the ride throw us back and forth. I felt his hands tightened around mine and he had his eyes were closed.

After the ride Kyo stumbled out of the ride with his legs shaking. I quickly got a paper bag handing it to him. The sound of him upchucking everything was easy to hear.

After that went to a bunch of different rides and the sun setted.

"You think Mitsuri's worried." Kyo asked as he was eating the cotton candy I bought him.

"Kyo were adults she wouldn't worry." I reassured him. "What else do you want to go on?"I asked.

"The Ferris wheel would be nice." He said.

We got on the giant wheel looking at the view of the city from above. Well he was looking at the view I was looking at him. The way his hair mixed with the colored. His adorable expression and that beautiful smile that made my heart flutter.

"Uzui-san." He said interrupting my thoughts. "Y-yes?" I asked.

Then out of no where he kiss me on my cheek. My face started to heat up and my heart was beating so loud it was giving me a headache.

"Thanks for today." He said with that beautiful signature smile.

After all of that we made our way back to the dorms. I'm pretty sure Mutsuri and the others left the cafe already. We made our way to our room in comfortable silence. Once we got to our room I took a shower and immediately went to my room.

Unconsciously my hand made its way the the cheek Kyo kissed.

'The best feeling ever, maybe I am inlove with him.'

I then fell asleep with an idiot smile on my face.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys this was rushed so sry if it was bad.

Word Count:627