Disclaimer

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

AFTER AN END
ACADEMY SERIES 3

Hello!

It's me again, for the third time. :)

Beneath the Two -Academy Series 1
Beyond the Horizon -Academy Series 2
AFTER AN END -ACADEMY SERIES 3

REMINDER:
My characters were not made to be perfect, my stories aren't perfect as well. THEY ARE FLAWED SO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. There were parts I wished I didn't write, and parts I wished I'd written better. I promise to grow and write better stories.

Also, there might be jokes that are funny to others and offensive to you. Bear with me, I'm still learning. I will reflect on my actions. :)

This story contain loopholes and triggering parts, if you are into perfect stories, you may not want to read this. Feel free to drop the story anytime. I advise everyone to read accordingly and comfortably.

THIS IS NOT A LIGHT STORY. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. :|

THIS IS NOT A LIGHT STORY. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! (inulit ko, para dama)

Sam and Noah are coming! See you soon!

ACCOUNTS

Hello, Elixirs!

Thank you for your unwavering support on my stories. If you want to be updated about my stories–completed, ongoing or future projects–let's keep in touch. Below are my official accounts.

Twitter: Thgrlwhdntcr
Fb: Maii Sadesa
Email: ov3rtinker@gmail.com

Thank you. <3