Scheming

Chad POV

School is a whirlwind of schemes and apologies. Friday, the now championship-decathlon-callbacks, is the head of it all. I want to be mad at Ryan for taking part in moving all of this together, but I kind of get it. I had just been an asshole to protect basketball.

The basketball team is formally introducing ourselves to the decathlon team, who somehow found plush basketballs to throw at us. Sharpay and Ryan being treated to the cheesy display that is the wildcats in lettered tshirts.

"G-O-D-R-A-M-A-exclamation point!" Sharpay seems amused for a second but I really don't know what that means.

"Well, seems we Wildcats are in for an interesting afternoon," Darbus says before heading back inside the classroom.

Ryan is kind of just staring. "Go," No. "G-O-D... dra,, Go dra... Go dray..." Ryan Evans knows how to read right?

"Ugh!" Sharpay storms past Ryan into the room and we follow after her. I cannot hold in my laugh and Ryan is still working on it in the background.

"Drame?"

I pull out my phone and waste both our minutes to make sure he gets it

go

drama

club

!

He doesn't respond so I assume he got his phone taken by Darbus again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The game is about to start and we are all preparing to pull off probably the stupidest stunt of our highschool careers.

Gd luck @ callbacks

I know I can't expect him to text back right away and it's too late to check anyway the game is starting.