The Texts Keep Coming

Ryan pov

hey can we pls talk

ryan im sry pls i just want a chance 2 explain

pls dude i just want 2 talk once 5 minutes and then u can go back to ignoring me

The texts just keep coming in. Five or six a day after the fight, now, a few days later only one or two. I read them but I don't respond. I honestly don't think I want to know what he's going to say. It doesn't matter anyway, I have learned my lesson. For now at least.

I just want 2 make it up 2 u

I was a jerk

Sharpay is cooking up something in that brain, something brilliant I'm sure. I may not always agree with her means, but when she wants something, she gets it. It's admirable, if a little morally bankrupt. I don't want it to go too far to my head, I know if this was threatening her role she'd do the same thing. But it's not really. Ms. Darbus would never cast someone else in the lead role, not at risk of Sharpay convincing our parents to pull out of the program and take all our money somewhere that "appreciates talent." It's been threatened before. Someday that threat won't work, I hope. I hope someday someone gives Sharpay a taste of reality, and me, and maybe our parents.

ryan pls im sry

I also understand that whining about being able to pay away all my problems or having a sister who is not opposed to bending the rules of etiquette to her whim is immensely privileged of me. Regardless of what I have experienced that Shar hasn't we both have insane advantages our peers could only dream of. And I know right now that letting her take the wheel here makes me just as guilty in whatever she does, and I don't care. In fifteen years no one is going to care or remember that we didn't want some basketball boy or science nerd in our play. I am, however, going to be grateful for not having to interact with danforth or anyone in direct contact with him. In two years Sharpay will be in New York City getting roles on Broadway and insulted by her director. There is still time for us to learn to think beyond ourselves.

ill buy coffee

pls even 2 min

just 2 apologize i wont even try 2 explain

It's just not right now.