II

Foolish's Pov:

I watched as Cosmo left with a black portal. Why did most of the gods hate humans? They were interesting. Maybe I should talk to XD. They have been around humans for a long time they probably know much about them but not today.
I leaned against the railing of my balcony and watched a harbor. The ships were carrying food and other things on them without sinking. Impressive. Before I noticed it I had watched them the whole night.

Y/N's Pov:

"Wake up you don't want to late do you?"
The voice of my brother came from the living room.

"Look I even made breakfast. We have bread and soup."
I groaned and got up. It was rare that we could afford breakfast we usually only ate dinner and that was it.

I looked at my closet there wasn't much in it but it was enough for me.

You can choose this outfit.

This outfit.

This outfit.

Or imagine something different if you want

I made my way to get breakfast and rubbed my eyes. The soup tasted delicious and put me into a good mood while I had small talk with my brother.
I finished my food thanked George and gave him a hug before making my way towards the library. Maybe if I'm lucky I can close early today so I'm able to meet up with X. The key turned and opened the door towards what seemed like a whole different world. I always loved books they helped you escape reality when you needed it.

As I took in the smell of old books I already got some visitors. I grabbed a book about farytails and got suprisingly invested in it. My concentration was broken when I heard yelling. I sighed and put the book on my desk investigating the noise. Tommy and Tubbo were arguing about something which was not suprising. I didn't know Tommy well but Tubbo and me got along pretty good.

"Hey Boys can you please quiet down a bit you're disturbing the other visitors."
Upon hearing a voice they looked in my direction. Tubbo looked guilty while Tommy looked like he was ready to start a fight.

"Sure as soon as you explain to Tommy that my brother doesn't wear a mask with XD on it. He says he saw someone like that sitting on the shore with another person."
That sounds an awfully lot like X but they don't usually talk to other people besides me or my brother. Maybe another god but they don't like mortals. I'll just ask them about it later.

"Tommy that wasn't Dream that was someone else wearing a mask and now be quiet and don't disturb anyone."

"Fine. But it's still weird."
He groaned and rolled his eyes but ignored it and went back to reading my book even though my thoughts went back to what the boys said.

I should really ask X about this.

______________________________________________

Yay a filler chapter I hope you enjoyed.