X

Y/N's Pov:

My mind was wandering to foolish while some woman was complaining that the book she read was a fantasy book.

I was wondering how he was doing and if everything was fine. I was sure Phil would let him work there but I couldn't be sure how he would deal with customers since he wasn't the most skilled in social situations.

My customer had realized I wasn't paying any attention to her and started yelling at me.

"Okay listen miss if you didn't want to read a fantasy book why were you in the fantasy section searching for one?
Also please keep your voice down you're disturbing the other people."
I sighed. People like her got on my nerves a lot. She was loud, ignorant and just simply rude. I was considering banning her when she started insulting me but Puffy was already on it.

She grabbed the book from her hand, laid it on the counter from my desk and grabbed the lady by her collar dragging her outside. After that was finished Puffy came up to me with a smile. People tended to underastimate her because of her kind smile but if anyone she cared about got hurt she was ready to fight.

After I finished my chores for the day Puffy, Karl and me were picking up Foolish. I told them about him while I was on break and they were curious about the stranger that suddenly appeared and was now living in my house.

Foolish's Pov:

I finished closing and locking the Shop for the day. I was Stretching when someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around and looked in a pair of e/c eyes. Behind me was Y/N and two other people. One was a pirate I think I recognized she probably didn't know me but I had watched her and her Crew life a pirate live before they retired. The other person was unfamiliar but somehow also familiar I think he was a merchant but I didn't remember if I had seen him before.

Y/N introduced these two as Puffy and Karl. Apparently they were friends and were really important to Y/N.

I hope I can become important to Y/N too.

_______________________________________________

New chapter lets goooo. Also I don't know if I confused anyone in the last chapter but I just wanted to add that Foolish knows about the concept of love he just never expierenced it.

Well that's all.
Remember stay hydrated and you're valid<3