V

Y/N's Pov:

After I saved the person from the knights I pulled him towards my home so I could ask him questions. After all he just appeared out of nowhere and he didn't look like a human. As we walked through the City I noticed that his eyes were sparkling with interest. But I also noticed some people staring at us with suspicion probably confused how a weird stranger found his way here.

"Look there is a bakery!! It looks delicious can we have some pastries?" He said with a cheerful voice.
I looked to where he was pointing and on time my stomach grumbled but I couldn't afford wasting time or money.

"I'm sorry but no I need to save as much money as possible so we can't afford it right now maybe in the future."
I turned back towards our destination and started walking again. As we walked through the marketplace tue sun was setting creating a beautiful scenery and I could feel my guest stopping and staring as if he had never seen a sunset. I had to admit he looked incredible almost ethereal. Like he wasn't supposed to be in this world and could change his mind about being here and could dissapear at any second. I could feel myself getting entchanted by his presence. And something in me envied him for being able to see the world without the dark and only seeing the light something I wanted to do ever since I was a child but I guess some things just aren't meant to be. I sighed and took a step back to stand next to him. The sun was reflecting in his eyes as if they were mirrors and a bittersweet smile spread across my face as we watched the sun go down and the merchants packing their stuff.

______________________________________________

Sorry that I was gone for so long I had no idea what to write but this chapter turned out fine.

Remember you're valid<3