VIII

Foolish's Pov:

I woke up with a bad feeling in my gut it was very quiet in the house and I was just staring at the ceiling listening to my breathing. I was deep in thought about the events of today. Y/N said their were going to show me around town and help me get settled in. They were suprisingly kind. Why were gods forbidden from interacting with mortals? They didn't seem so bad. Sure they had some flaws but that didn't make them bad people.

Not wanting to lay in silence any longer  I stood up and walked to the little pond outside I didn't wear any shoes so I just dangled my feet in water. It felt quiet nice and calmed my thoughts down. I opend my hand and looked at my palm creating a little storm inside of it. I was excited about the morning and basically everything I was about to see.

~Timeskip~

I was woken up by George and a still very sleepy and tired looking Y/N that was still rubbing their eyes to probably shake of their tiredness. After we both were fully awake we agreed that I should first see the library to know where to go in case I needed assistance with something and then go to my new workplace.

Y/N was dragging me along with them to stop me from getting to distracted by too many things. They stop in front of an impressively tall building. As we walk inside I see a huge amount of books.

,,And here we are. Welcome to my workplace if you ever have an emergency you'll probably find me here. It's my safe space so don't worry about being accepted here everyone is welcome here always." They smiled with such honesty in their eyes at me that I was confused and at a loss for words for a moment and my thoughts were a complete mess.

"I-I r-really like it." I managed to stutter quietly while avoiding their eyes. The place seems to be a mirror of Y/N's feelings and personality it gave of a warm and accepting feeling it made me feel secure and welcome even though I just arrived of all the things I had seen today for some reason this was my favorite place. This seemed like a completly different reality from the world that was literally only outside the huge doors. I understood why Y/N was calling this their safe haven from reality.

Sadly I couldn't stay for too long and
Y/N had urgent things to do in the library so they drew me a map and gave me descriptions on where I should go. They made sure it was simple and easy to understand so I wouldn't get lost.

The flower shop was at the edge of town which was easy to recognize the bustling of the town center got quieter and quieter the farther I went. I could the atmosphere changing it was mich calmer and there were only a few people here. I looked at my map and saw that I had to turn left next. The closer I got the stronger got the smell of all kinds of flowers I recognized some of them from the god realm which suprised me. No normal human should have access to these flowers.

I stopped looking up from my map and saw an older blonde haired man wearing a black cape tending to the flowers someone else stepped out of the shop with an elegant black dress and an gorgeous black hat. Her brown hair contrasted her rather pale looking skin.

I knew this person... .

She was the former goddess of death whose immortality was taken away for unkown reasons.

___________________________________________________

Hey Carrot here I hope you liked this chapter.

Remember you're valid<3