XI

Y/N's Pov:

Me and the others were visiting the beach when Puffy had to leave because of an emergency at her home and Karl left because he planned to go out early tomorrow. It was just Foolish and me now. We were at an area where the sea and the woods met. I was sitting on a tree stump while Foolish was laying in the sand just looking up. The sun was going down making the sand look orange and the shadows longer. Foolish looked like he was very much enjoying the last warmth of day. And even though I was enjoying the quiet after a difficult day my curiousity got the best of me.

"So how was your first day? Any annoying customers?"
He opened his eyes looking very sleepy and shook his head.

"It was a good day. They were both really nice. I didn't work with customers today, maybe later I will but today I was just cleaning up and organizing." His eyes sparkled as he smiled at me. Making heat rise in my cheeks. The happiness that surruonded him was infecting me in a good way ofcourse. All my worries seemed to melt away when I was with him. I didn't   worry about stupid things and even though I was nervous around him when we first met now that I knew him a little better I wasn't nervous at all. I sat down next to him in the sand and watched as the last light of the sun faded leaving the rustling of leaves and the Sound of waves behind. It felt suprisingly peaceful.
Usually a sense of uneasiness followed the people of our City everywhere they went due to the Egg including me. But since Foolish came here I felt way more secure. Maybe it was his optimistic personality but whatever it was it drew me to him.

I looked up in the sky which was now filled with stars. I closed my eyes took a deep breath and stood up. It was late and George was probably already worried sick about us. Sure he still didn't fully trust Foolish but he didn't have a heart of stone.

"Foolish get up please we need to go home. Foolish?"
His breathing was even and he didn't react when I lightly shook him. I didn't really want to wake him and our home wasn't far away so I tried lifting him over my shoulder and to my suprise he wasn't that heavy. Sure it wasn't easy but it seemed that my training with X and with Puffy was paying of now. I was exhausted and really tired when we arrived. My brother was waiting for me at the door and helped me lay Foolish back down on his makeshift bed.

"Sorry we are late, we were hanging out at the beach." I said to George in a hushed voice as we sat down on the floor.

"It's alright it makes sense that you would want to get to know our guest. Just be careful."
He smiled at me and I realized how tired I actually was now that I was back home in a cozy place. I hugged George and said Goodnight.

As I laid in bed and watched the darkness of the room contort itself into strange figures I thought about today. Nothing strange happened but that didn't mean there weren't some things that I wanted to discuss with my brother. I guess that would have to wait for another time....

With that last thought my tiredness was taking over dragging me into the land of dreams.

________________________________________________

Look it's me the author. I give you a new chapter.

Sorry that I Upload without a schedule I just have a lot going on in my life at the time so yeah sorry about that.

Also thank you so much we are almost at like 10k reads and I never imagined to get any reads so yeah that's kinda awsome. I really hope that if you're reading this you like the story so far and I hope you have a great day.

Remember you're valid<3