III

Y/N's Pov:

Okay now that I closed the library it's time to check if anything's missing. This is gonna take a good amount of time. Well better get to work.

I was about halfway through the library when my concentration started to fade away.

"Hello Y/N, I see you are busy with cleaning up I thought you might need help with these books. We have something urgent to discuss."
I recognized the voice immediately it wasn't the voice of a human or anything mortal. That was the voice of a god that echoed through the library. Soon after I heard a snap and I saw how everything was floating back into place. Telekinesis a useful magic but X refused to teach me saying that I wasn't ready for it yet since it took a lot of focus to do even the simplest task with it.

"Thank you X I was starting to get distracted before you came so this is very helpful. But what do you want to talk about?"
Even if they were wearing a mask I could feel that they were tense it was rare to see them upset since they usually didn't really care that much about what happend in the 'mortals realm'.

"Not here someone could be spying. Humans go incredible lenghts for control and power."
He grabbed my hand and I felt the air distort around us a sign for teleportation. We landed safely on the cliff we usually hung out it was a bit distant from the bustling city so normally only a few people came ever close to this place. I sat close to the edge and let my feet dangle from the dangerous height. X floated to a comfortable height where they could look into my eyes.

"So I wanted to talk about multiple things first the Egg is getting more and more dangerous so please be careful when you're healing with servants of the Egg or the Egg itself. Second thing is the other gods are being weird lately and more disgusted by your kind. What I'm trying to say is be careful and take care of yourself. I feel like something bad is going to happen and I consider you and George as my friends so stay safe."
I was a bit overwhelmed at first since we both didn't talk much but I also was happy that they cared so much about us and our well being.

"Thank you for letting me know. I will be careful. Actually could you help me with something? Karl brought a netherite sword yesterday and I thought you could help me entchant it. Please."
I smiled at them and decided to let the topic of him talking to someone else that could be another god go.

"Hm yes sure it would be good for self defense but you don't really know how to use a sword."

"Yes I only know the basics and some defense spells you thaught me."

"Well then now would be a good time to learn more don't you think?"
X sounded excited as they got into a fighting stance.