IV

Y/N's Pov:

I was suprised but got into a fighting stance nontheless. I knew some hand to hand combat and the spells they thaught me. My heart beat was getting faster but I took a deep breath and looked straight at X's mask. My defense wasn't the best and I didn't stand a chance against a god but I was prepared to give it a try.

I was carefully observing my surroundings looking for things that could help me win while trying to somewhat secretly prepare a magic barrier. X could probably feel the magic I was trying to hide since they grew more tense and the air got more distorted a sign of teleportation. I felt a presence behind me but stayed still. X wasn't behind me yet. As soon as the sensation of magic disappered I ducked out of the way causing them to stumble and casted the shield in front of me it didn't cover my whole body but at least it didn't exhaust me as much. I walked backwards and felt a stick at my heels I picked it up it wasn't a sword but I didn't want to hurt X so this was a good training weapon.
They were getting back up so I used all the strength I had and pushed them against the tree with my shield and held the stick against their chest.
I smiled satisfied with my victory.

"I yield. You won. You've proven you could defend yourself against a human. Now what entchantments do you want on that sword?"

Timeskip

I was spending time with Karl and Puffy on Puffy's boat it was kind of like a hideout so we could talk with no one spying on us. I wasn't really in a hurry to meet the Egg after all nothing good ever happens to those who visit it.

Foolish's Pov:

My head was barely above water and I watched the boats at the harbor carrying all kinds of things I was so distracted with the interesting buildings the humans made that I didn't notice a large demon walking up to me.

"Excuse me but what are you doing here? Can I please see your Id every citizen or visitor needs one or we have to take you to the Egg."
He smiled at me but something about him seemed of and irritating as if this weren't his words.

"Um no this is my first time visiting so unfortunatly I don't posses an Id. I hope we can resolve this as peacefulas possible."
I tried to stay positive and avoid a fight but I was ready to strike him with a lightning if needed.

"That is unfortunate indeed would you be so kind and follow me to the Egg please."
I was fairly familiar with the Egg it wasn't friendly and I didn't really want to deal with that sort of thing right now since I didn't know how to destroy it.

"I would rather not go to the Egg right now."
He stared at me for a few seconds before pointing a weapon at me.

"I'm sorry but you don't have a choice in this. You're going to the Egg wether you want or not."
Another person appeared behind him with no sword but definitly tense and ready to fight. They laid a hand on the demons shoulder which made him turn around.

"Bad please I can take him as my visitor since I have access to the archives I can give him an Id no need to draw a weapon."
They smiled sweetly and their voice was like honey. They were manipulating 'Bad' into trusting them so he would let me go.

"But that would be a violation of my code Y/N."
So their name was Y/N in a strange way it fit them.

"Oh please you can leave him in my care. I promise we won't cause any trouble for you."

Oh what a lie that was but I didn't know that yet.