VII

Third Person Pov:

There was an akward silence as the three people were standing in the cave like home. The young man in the mushroom hat seemed confused as to why there was a shark like person was standing in his living room. Although he wasn't so sure about the person part. He looked at his sibling for any kind of explaination. They laughed nervously.

"Well...this is Foolish the Eggpire guards found him and I couldn't just let them take him away so I offered to watch over him for the time being so he won't cause trouble for anyone including us. I promise he's not a bad person please let him stay George. Pleaseeeee." Overwhelmed by all the new information that was just given to him in approximately thirteen seconds and the puppy eyes his sibling was giving him his automatic reaction was:

"Yeah sure he can stay."

Y/N's Pov:

"Yessss. You're the best brother!"
Was I being a little manipulative? Maybe. But it was for the greater good.

"He'll have to sleep on the floor though we can't afford another bed. I think we have some spare blankets and pillows in my room I'll go get them."
He shot a 'we'll talk about this later' look to me before turning towards his room and heading off.

"Is this your brother? Are you twins? Do you have like twin Esp?" Foolish who had been quiet since my brother came home spoke up again.

"Well obviously he is my brother and yes we are twins. We can't read each others thoughts or something but we do always know why the other one is sad so that's pretty neat I would say." His eyes began sparkling again which got a smile out of me.

"Hey Foolish what do you think about picking up a job? You know so you can support us a bit since we have to get you food now and maybe we'll even get enough money to get you an extra bed."
I already had something in mind for him that seemed to fit pretty good.

"You can work in the little flower shop we have in the city you could work there. The man and his wife working there are really nice I'm sure they'll let you help out."
His smile faded, he looked self concious and looked down to hide his very visible anxiety.

"Do you think they're even gonna want me I don't look exactly human what if they don't accept me?"
He met my eyes and I felt the urge to comfort him somehow.

"Well one of their sons is litterally a boar so I think you're gonna be fine. Trust me. Anyone who won't hire you is insane you spread positivity wherever you go so don't worry so much." I smiled at him and received a smile as bright as the desert sun in response.

"Hey I found the sleeping supplies!! Make yourself at home Foolish." He gave the blankets and Pillows to Foolish burying the already tall hybrid underneath all the stuff.

"Where did you find all this?"
I looked at him with a raised eyebrow and his response was just a shrug.

"In Narnia. I don't know. The magical world of my room. But anyway counter question where did you find him?!" He gestured towards Foolish who was struggling not to get tangled up in the blankets which only resulted in more knots. We both watched perplexed as he gave up and just laid down accepting his defeat by the blankets.

"Okay I admit he's not dangerous but you can't just bring a random person you found out on the streets into our house."

"A little late for this advice cause if you didn't notice I already did."
He gave me the 'are you serious' glance before continuing with his lecture.

"What I'm saying is that you don't know what he's capable of. Who knows maybe he can control lightnings or something."

Yeah right as if. ...

_______________________________________________

Hi Carrot here enjoy the new chapter. :)
Remember you're valid<3