XIV

Tw.: Illness (if you are triggered by it)

Y/N's Pov:

The sun had already set when I left the safety of my home and the City. I had cast a light spell to guide me. I was walking towards the cliff where X and I usually met up but that wasn't what I was there to do. I was looking at the damage the Blood vines had done to the forest and the nature around the city. It filled me with rage. Not the fact that it happened but everyone's complete ignorance about it. Most of the citizens just didn't care or weren't aware of the consequences that the egg brought to nature.

I had reached my destination. Soon all kinds of animals, hybrids and mobs surrounded me at least those that could still walk. They were my patients.

Some of the less hurt hybrids updated me on how the others were doing while I prepared my equipment. Sure some people would say it was strange for the different races to get along so well but I found that it was perfectly normal for them to work together as long as there was a mutual trust between everyone. 'So many things could turn out differently if we stopped judging each other for things we can't control', I thought to myself as I made my way over to my first patient. He was a pretty young enderman hybrid with some memory issues which I didn't mind. Probably about Tubbos age, who had a pretty bad blood vine infection that had spread almost over his entire upper body and over one half of his face.

Even though it must hurt like hell he still managed to smile at me every time I came to the camp and took care of him.

"How are you doing today Ranboo?" I asked him and he sat up.

"Oh Y/N I think I feel a little better than yesterday. Although I wasn't awake for most of the day." I smiled when he used my name, happy that he remembered. He was like a little brother to me and whenever I had free time I would go out of my way to talk to him or read something to him.

"Okay, so I'm gonna explain your condition to you again and I'm gonna explain what I'm about to do.", it had become a part of my routine to explain things over and over again so he wouldn't wake up and be confused about what happened to him, "you have a blood vine infection probably from touching or coming to close to them that's why you're covered in said blood vines. They use your energy to stay alive and are basically a parasite which we need to remove carefully one by one since we don't want to hurt you in the process. That isn't what I'm here for I'm here to check up on your other vitals and ease the pain as well as make sure you feel safe here. Is it okay if I use some healing magic on you?"

He nodded and I carefully touched his forehead with my fingertips while I let my magic flow through me into him. A soft blue glow enveloped us and I felt a little colder than I usually would when I stopped using my magic.

For the rest of the night I visited other patients and gave them their potions and sometimes used my magic. We even managed to release some of our patients today. When I was done I was exhausted but content. Most of our patients were doing good, well as good as they could I suppose. It was always difficult to lose a patient.

I sighed as I walked into the direction of my home excited to get some sleep and excited to see Foolish again.

______________________________________________

Hello, the Author here.
So the last chapters were filled with lore I promise I will ad more wholesomeness in future chapters (and maybe some angst because we need character development).

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.
Stay hydrated and remember you're valid <3