VI

Y/N's Pov:

"So this is where I live with my brother. I know it looks like a cave but it's actually really cozy."
We finally got home safely after several distractions my brother still wasn't home which was unusual but he left a note saying he was out today.

The visitors eyes sparkled as he looked at the small pond in front of our house through the window. Considering that he looked fish like it wasn't much of a suprise.

"Well welcome in my home we currently don't have much food but I think you can eat a few slices of bread and I think we still have some mushrooms to cook. Also what's your name?"
I put my cloak aside and went into the kitchen to make some food I wanted to be a good host after all.

"Oh my name is Foolish and a bit of bread will be enough."
He smiled while looking around the house. Something about him felt different from normal hybrids not only did he appear out of thin air he also acted as if he had never been to a town. He reminded me of XD when he visited Town for the first time even though X was way more serious. I cut the bread into slices and made my way over to Foolish.

"Here you go." I gave him the bread. "Sorry if this is a strange question but what exactly are you?" After I asked the question he almost choked on his food and his eyes looked panicked.

Foolish's Pov:

How was I supposed to answer that? I couldn't tell them I was a god. But Y/N seems nice and trustworthy. Then why do I feel like they're keeping a secret from me? Maybe I should wait to tell them the truth when I know them better. Yeah that's a good idea.

"I'm a pretty rare water hybrid we live under water and don't go on Land so it makes sense that you didn't see our kind yet." Y/N raised an eyebrow but didn't ask anymore questions. After looking around the house I noticed that it was small and there weren't a lot of valuble things here. The bread was probably one of the only things they had to eat besides mushrooms. Suddenly there was a knock on the door and Y/N excused themselves to open the door. My eyes widened when I saw an almost exact copy of Y/N and for second I thought I saw fary wings coming out of their backs but they were gone in an instant. Maybe I was just imagining things.

_______________________________________________

Hi the Author here I hope you enjoyed. I'm sorry I was gone for so long. I had a lot of stress lately.