XII

Foolish's Pov:

It was hard to believe another day was almost gone. I was sitting in the myths and legends sector of the library with a book about hybrids and other magical beings.
The book contained a lot of beings that were long gone but one chapter caught my attention. It was about nature spirits also called spirits of life. I had never seen these spirits and immediately got curious. Maybe Kristin knew something about them. It did say that they were created by her to balance some of the more destructive humans; it also said that the first spirits were pure hearted but deceased humans but over time they stared to exist naturally. I flipped the page eager to learn more until I saw the picture on it.

(I'm gonna be describing gore and death soo slight trigger warning I'll add another A/N when it's done)

There was a human army standing above a sea of dead spirits those who were still alive were chained up with swords on their necks and tears in their eyes. surrounded by dead trees. The humans looked happy and were drinking even though their swords were dripping with blood and the shirts they wore were soaked in it. Around their feast were the spirits heads on sticks slowly burning them to show the humans dominance. A wave of nausea hit me when I looked at the graphic depiction of genocide. Deciding I couldn't look at anymore dismembered spirits I put the book down.

Okay I'm done basically what happened was a war between humans and spirits which the humans won in a typical human way (oppression, war crimes, genocide etc.)

Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder and the sound of the book closing. One of Y/N's friends Karl was sitting down next to me.

"Hey are you okay? I know how intense that chapter can get for some people if you want to talk about it I'm here for you."

"I-I just don't understand how something like this could happen."

"Oh well nobody is really clear with that but I can tell you the version I think is correct. You better make time though it's quiet the long story."

__________________________________________________

Hello it's me with a new update. Also I'm sorry that I upload so irregularly.
Here are the designs for Mumza and Dadza for this story that I made during math to make up for it.

Remember you're valid <3 and stay hydrated