IX

Foolish's Pov:

I only knew Kristen briefly. We talked a few times and I was still a very young godling back when her immortality was taken away. The other gods never talked about her or what happend to her. But seeing her working at this little flower shop she looked happy. At least happier than I remembered her.

The blonde man walked up to me with a friendly smile.

"Hi there mate. Can I help you?"
Compared to me or Kristen he was relatively small. But he seemed like a good person.

"Uhh actually yes I wanted to work here my name is Foolish. Y/N said that I could work here."
I tried to be as friendly as I could. I didn't know a lot about how humans interactet with each other but I already learned somethings from Y/N and her brother so it was easier than I expected.

"Oh you're the person they said would come here. Of course you can help out. Y/N recommended you. My name is Philza but just call me Phil. How do you know Y/N?"
He was walking inside the flower Shop while talking to me so I followed him and looked at the design of the room.
It was small but cozy I could see a lot of different flowers and plants. There was a counter at the back where Kristen was standing and making a bouquet of flowers probably for a client. She was so focused on her work she didn't even notice us at first.

Once she did notice us though she looked very suprised. I guess it's not every day you see someone from the god realm you recognize.  Or from the god realm at all. She immideatly stopped her work and came over to us. Her face was a frown but not the angry type more the worried one.
Suddenly the little Bell at the entrance rang indicating that they had a customer. Phil walked over to them while Kristen stayed with me.

"Foolish are you ok? Did something happen or why are you in the mortal world? Did the other gods hurt you? We have some potions of healing if you need them."
My brain was stuck processing the questions that I took some time to answer.

"Noooo don't worry I'm fine it's nothing like that I was merely curious about mortals."
That was the truth that was the reason I came to this world. I wasn't planning on staying long I just wanted some knowlege.

"You know that if anything happened you could tell me. Always. I promise I won't judge you. Why are you here anyway?"
I almost forgot how motherly she could become. Back when she was a god she usually kept her distance. Exept when someone was in need of help.

"Don't worry Kristen he is here to aplly for a position. Y/N recommended him."
I stiffened when I heard Phil's voice behind me. He really suprised me I didn't hear his footsteps coming closer after all.

I nodded and smiled. This was going good so far. They told me what I needed to do while working here and gave me a uniform which was basically just an apron.

Throughout the day I couldn't help but wonder why Kristen was mortal now but I had a hunch. Phil and Kristen were in love. That was obvious since they were also married. But interacting
with humans was already bad so what would happen when you fell in love with one?

I couldn't say for sure but I suspected that's the reason she was mortal.

________________________________________________

Ayyy I'm not dead. Here is a new chapter. I hope you enjoyed it I'll try to write chapters more Consistent but I can't promise anything.

Stay hydrated and remember you're valid<3