Part 2

Jessica Pov:

He was gorgeous. He had gig muscular arms, and tattoos almost everywhere. I blushed having realized that I just checked him out. And by the smirk on his face, he knew too.

I broke out of my trance when Mia suddenly grabbed my arm and said, "I told you not to look!"

"Well you saying not to look only makes me want to look even more."

"Do you think he's hot?"

"Who?"

"Oh, I don't know maybe the guy you were just eye-fucking three seconds ago."

"I was not!" I say embarrassed.

"Sure you weren't," Mia says unimpressed. "Well, he was totally checking you out."

He probably just thinks I look weird. Yeah, that's it.

***

Lorenzo Pov:

I noticed the way she was staring at me. She clearly finds me attractive, and by the time her eyes had met mine again, I was smirking. She looks away from me to talk to her friend.

Much to my dismay.

I wanted to see more of her. She had big doe eyes, curly brown hair, and a heap of freckles against her tan skin. I've been with many women before, but their beauty want to compete. Once her friend had left the table I started to make my way toward the girl.

"I'll see you soon, kitten." I whispered in her ear before I left the cafe.

A/N: I know it's short. Sorry :(