Part 13

A/N: Posting early because this book went from 500 to 1.9K reads in 2 days!

Jessica Pov:

I wake up from my nap and go upstairs to look for Lorenzo. I check the kitchen.

Nope.

The living room.

Nope.

His office.

Nope.

I get lazy and decide on yelling instead of looking in the other rooms.

"Daddy!" No answer. "Daddy!" Still no answer. Where is he?

I hear the jangling of keys and I run to the front door. Without thinking, I ran into Lorenzo's arms.

"I missed you," I mumble.

"I've only been gone for fifteen minutes."

I get down and see that I made him drop his bag. I go to pick it up and notice that it's filled with different lotions, creams, and oils.

"What's this for daddy?" I ask, referring to the bag.

"Well, I imagine that your ass will be sore after your punishment." He says smugly.

I gasp and run as fast as I can to go hide. Once I get to the stairs I hear him chase after me. I was going to hide in our room, but that would be too easy, then I was going to hide in my playroom but that would be the first place he looked. I run into one of the guest bedrooms and hide under the bed.

I hear Lorenzo go into my playroom. He must've realized I wasn't in there because he moved into our room. Then he checks the bathrooms. Eventually, he comes into the room I'm currently occupying and I stop breathing. I don't think he looked around because he only opened the door and left. I then hear him go inside my playroom.

Didn't he already see that I wasn't there?

After a few moments of silence, I hear the floorboards in the hallway creak and I hear him say, "Come out now kitten, or the stuffy gets it!"

I move from under the bed and run into the hall. I see Lorenzo holding me stuffy in the air and putting a pair of scissors at its neck.

"Okay, okay stop!" I yell in panic.

I run up to him and snatch Steve away from him. Lorenzo grabs my arm and pulls me into the bedroom. He sits down at the end of the bed. And let me tell you, he looks pissed.

"Over my lap now." He commands.

I do as told so I don't get in even more trouble. Once I laid on his lap, I guess he could sense my fear because he started to rub my back soothingly.

He lifted my dress so that it bunched at the waist and he pulled my panties off.

"What's your safe word?" He asked in a softer but still dominant voice,

"Sugar Plum."

"Hmm, small and sweet. Just like you.' he says.

I blush furiously and smile even though he can't see it.

"Do you know why you're being punished, Jessica?"

I nod but soon realize that he wanted a verbal answer. "I invited someone over without your permission, I lied to daddy, and I ran away from you," I say in shame.

"Good girls. You'll get five spanks for each. Okay?"

"Wait!" I demand more than asking.

I extend my arm out and turn Steve around so that he faces a wall.

I don't want him to see me like this.

"I'm ready daddy."

"I want you to count after each one."

"Okay, I say nervously."

SMACK!

I hissed. "One"

SMACK!

"T-two."

SMACK!

SMACK!

"T-three. Four." I say silently crying.

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

"Seven." I sob.

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

I moaned. "Ten."

Wait, I moan?

"Only five more. I knew you would enjoy it." He says. I could sense his smirk.

"Yes, daddy."

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK! SMACK!

Those hurt the worst.

"Owie!"

SMACK!

"F-fifteen."

Lorenzo sits me up and pulls me into his chest. I wrap my arms around him and cry onto his shirt.

"Shhh. You're such a good girl. It's over now." He coos.

He lays me down on my stomach and walks into the bathroom. He comes back out with one of the lotions he bought and sits down next to my legs.

My tears have ceased, but you can still hear the occasional sniffle. He starts rubbing the lotion on my backside and I hiss at the initial contact.

"You took your punishment like a good girl," he says as relaxes into his touch. "I'm so proud of you."

I turned my head to the side so that I could look at him. "You are?"

"Of course."

He starts to massage my lower back and I hum in pleasure. After a few more minutes of complete bliss, Lorenzo stops and puts the lotion away.

"No, come back!"

He chuckles. "We need to head out."

"Where?"

"I believe we need to pick up your cap and gown, your graduation isn't far off."

Oh, yea...I forgot about that.

"I don't wanna put panties back on Enzo."

"You're wearing a dress. What if the wind picks up and you expose yourself to the world?" The dramatized.

"But they'll hurt my bum," I whine.

"Well, you should have thought about that before you decided to be a bad girl."

I roll my eyes when he isn't looking and slip my panties on, doing the best I can to ignore the pain.