Part 22

IN JESSICA'S ROOM

Lorenzo's Pov:

My pants tighten at the sight of her naked body.

"Hands and knees on the bed," I command and she obeys.

I come up behind her and caress her ass. Then land a blow. She squirms and I bet if I could see her face, she'd be red down to her chest.

I hit her ass again and watch as it jiggles.

"Daddy." She moans.

She presses herself against me to gain some type of friction. I landed another smack. She moans again.

"So needy," I told her.

I remove all of my clothing and grip my now erect cock. In one quick motion, I plunge my cock deep inside of her.

"Enzo!"

"Quiet baby. Wouldn't want your father to hear, would you?"

She shakes her head 'no' and bites into the pillow to science her moans. I continue abusing her ass as I ram into her. She's so tight and when she clenches around my cock, like right now, it's absolute heaven.

"Keep clenching around Daddy's cock."

I move quickly and grunt with each thrust. Jessica's moans get louder, while she nears the edge.

A few moments later, we both came while screaming each other's names. I take her to the shower and begin round two.

***

IN THE MORNING

I wake up to the sound of Jessica's soft snores. It's only 8:45, so I decide to let Jessica sleep in. After all, I did wear her out last night.

I head to the kitchen in search of water and pain meds for Jessica. When I step into the kitchen, I see DeMarco sucking face with a woman. I clear my throat.

The woman jumps back and a blush coats her cheeks. DeMarco pulls her into his side and greets me good morning.

I pour myself a cup of water and ask if there were any pain meds I could give to Jessica.

"Why? Is she hurt?" He asked, concerned.

I smirk. "No sir," I answer vaguely.

He looks confused for a moment before realization dawns on him.

"You son of a bitch." He growls

The woman next to him gasps and slaps him on the back of his head.

"They're adults. They can do as they please." Mystery woman speaks.

He frowns and kisses the top of her head. That's when Jessica decides to make an appearance.

"Good morning Daddy." Says Jessica.

"Good morning." "Good morning." DeMarco and I both say.

We glare at each other. Surprisingly the woman next to him seems to be unbothered.

"Good morning..." Jessica waits for the woman to state her name.

"Erika." She answered.

"Good morning Erika." Jessica smiles.

Before Jessica could ask questions, DeMarco introduced her.

"Jessica, this is Erika. My girlfriend." He says slowly. "Erika, this is my daughter Jessica." He gauges how Jessica will respond.

Jessica smiles brightly, causing the both of them to do so too. She hugs Erika and tells her father how happy she is for him.

"I finally have some to complain about you to." Jessica giggles.

DeMarco frowns. "Complain? I'm perfect," he says genuinely confused. "Right, honey?" He asks Erika.

The girls look at each other and burst into laughter. Once their giggles subside, Erika gives him a peck on the cheek.

"Of course you are sweetie." Erika soothes.

A/N: Don't forget to vote!