Part 19

A/N:Their bathroom^^^

Jessica Pov:

About an hour later, after telling me small stories about his childhood, he lifted me off of the bed and took me to the bathroom.

"You need to pee. When you're finished, I'll run you a bath. He tells me.

"Okay," I say once he doesn't leave.

"Can you turn around, please? I can't do it if you're watching me." I ask.

He rolls his eyes. "Fine."

A few awkward moments of silence go by.

"Why can't I hear you peeing?" He asked, starting to turn around.

"It's weird when someone hears you pee. Start running the bath now. So I don't have to worry about it."

He grunts but makes no move to do as I say.

"Please," I ask sweetly.

The loudness of the water running allows me to pee in peace. I cleaned myself and went to stand up, but I fell straight to the floor.

My legs feel like jelly, and my privates and thighs are so sore. My lips begin to quiver.

That bastard forgot to mention this part.

I glare at him and he smiles sheepishly.

"I-uh, fill the tub up with bubbles and some of those bath bombs that you like." He says trying to get out of it.

I narrow my eyes and he picks me up, setting me inside the bath. The hot water and bath salts relax my tense muscles and I sag my body against Lorenzo, who sits in the tub behind me.

"Tell me about your family." He says suddenly.

"What do you want to know?"

"Everything."

"I was born here in New York about 7-8 hours away in the suburbs. My mother and father were not married but they lived together. She wasn't a good person to my father. She would go out with other men and would constantly complain about not having enough money to spend on herself. When I was 8, she left us. It hurt at first but I knew that it was better this way. It's always been me and my dad, but he's more than what I could've asked for. He'd let me dress him up and give him make-overs. He'd always attend my tea parties wearing a suit, per request. He never missed one of my games, graduation, or award ceremonies. Sometimes he would call off work faking sick just so that we could spend the day together. He really is the best." I finish with tears in my eyes.

Lorenzo kisses my hair and runs his fingers through it.

"What about your family Enzo?"

"Well for as long as I can remember it's always been me, my mom, my dad, and my two younger brothers."

"You have siblings? I can't wait to meet them!"

He chuckles. "Soon, soon. My mother is the kindest person you'll ever meet. My brothers are the most annoying human beings to walk the earth."

I smack his arm. "That's not nice."

"It's true! Even now in their adult years, they play pranks on each other and me anytime they can. They're like two hyperactive kids. My father is a strict man, but he does on occasion let us know that he loves us."

"Where do they live?"

"My parents live in Washington, my youngest brother, Timothy lives in California, and my other brother Elijah lives in Florida." He answers.

"When do you all get to see each other?' I ask.

"Usually holidays, but my mother is keen on planning surprise visits."

"I can't wait to meet them." I sigh.

"They'd love that."

A/N: Don't forget to vote!