Part 7

Lorenzo Pov:

I start to hear soft snores coming from Jessica. I take her to my personal bathroom and get us both cleaned up. She must have been out of it because she didn't even bother to cover herself from my view. I went to lay her on the couch while she whined and clung to my shirt. I pry her hands off me and cover her with my jacket. I walk over to my desk and finish up my work for the day.

After a little while, I began to stare at the beautiful woman in my office. I want to tell her badly that I'm a daddy dom, but her sweet little mind would find me repulsing. She starts toasting from her sleep and catches me staring. She blushed and hid her face behind her hair. I smile and help her stand up.

"Let's get you home kitten," I say.

"I can drive myself." She answers.

"Nonsense I'll drive you."

"But what about my car?"

"I'll have someone drop it off to you in the morning."

"But-"

"Keys, now," I say firmly.

"Yes sir." I inwardly grin at her submissiveness.

***

It took us about forty minutes to get to her house due to the storm coming our way. I park my car in her driveway and we make our way to her apartment. Once we get inside she offers me something to drink.

"Water is fine," I reply as she directs me toward her couch. She turns on a random news channel before going to the kitchen.

I look around and see multiple pictures of her and the same girl I saw her at the cafe with. I remember her saying something about them being roommates. Jessica comes back with a glass of water in her hand and sits next to me on the couch. I pulled her into my lap and she jumped in surprise.

We fell into a comfortable silence until we heard the newscaster.

'Unfortunately, due to the storm, all roads will be closed and we advise everyone to stay indoors.'

Jessica looks up at me with wide eyes and I give her a smirk in return.

A/N: Jessica and Mia's apartment:

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter. Don't worry the next one will be longer!