Part 5

A/N: This is Lorenzo's office down below.

Jessica Pov:

"Hello kitten"

I locked eyes with him and neither of us moved a muscle.

"Come sit." He gestured to one of the chairs in front of his desk.

I start to take slow steps towards the chairs and take a seat.

"Do you remember me?" He asks. I nod my head yes.

"Use your words baby."

"Y-yes."

Curse my stuttering.

"You're the man from the cafe." He grins at my remembrance.

"So, I see here on your resume that you worked for the Lazarus Corporation. Why the change?"

I clear my throat. "Well, s-sir it was an inconvenience and interfered with my studies."

"You're in college?" He asks.

"Yes. I'll be graduating soon." I replied.

"But you're only 20."

"I skipped a few grades."

He raises his eyebrows in shock. I tend to get that a lot.

He let out a thoughtful hum before saying, "You're hired."

"What?" I was surprised.

He must have noticed the look of disappointment on my face because he then asked me what was wrong.

"I can't work here-for you I mean," I told him.

"And why not?"

"I don't want people to miss out on job opportunities just because you know me. And I want to get a job because I earned it." I got up from my seat and started to leave when Mr. Romano grabbed my arm.

"Take the job." He demands.

"I cant."

"Yes, you can." His voice gets softer. "I'm not giving you this job just because I know you. You're more than qualified for the position. And everyone else applying for the job was either complete idiots or whores.

"You promise?"

"I promise sweet girl. I grin at the new endearment.

After realizing how close we are, I took a few steps back. He sat down in his chair and when I was getting ready to sit in mine he pulled me into his lap. I tried to stand up, but that only made his grip on my waist tighter.

"What are you doing!" I whisper-shout. Even though nobody can hear us. "S-stop, you're my boss."

"So?" He says.

"So we shouldn't be doing this." I try to reason.

"Do you want to stop?" He asks as his lips lightly brush over my own.

I looked away knowing that my answer was no. He lifted my chin so we made eye contact. We stayed silent for a few moments before he opened his mouth to speak.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked hopefully.

"Yes."

Where the hell did that come from?

Before I had time to access my answer, I felt his lips on mine.

He started to move his lips against my own and I copied his movements. When he started to go faster; I pulled back.

"What's wrong, kitten?" He asked me.

"I um, I-I never um..." I stuttered.

"Go on." He encouraged me.

"I've never done this before," I say honestly and a little embarrassed.

I expected him to laugh at me, or push me away. But instead, he smiled.

"Good. That means I get to teach you."

And in an instant, our lips were connected once again. He moved his lips slowly against mine until I got the hang of it. He licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance and I happily obliged. I felt his tongue exploring every inch of my mouth as though he's trying to memorize it. I push my tongue further into his mouth and moan at the feeling. Then Mr. Romano let out a groan of his own.

Once the kiss got a little too heated, I pulled away and covered my face with my hands.

With a chuckle, he removed my hands from my face only to reveal my red cheeks.

"There's no need to be embarrassed." He held my face in his hands. "You were perfect."

Not knowing how to respond to that, I give him a quick peck on the lips.

"You were okay," I say jokingly.

"Only okay?" He says and I giggle.

***

After about an hour of us talking about random things, we decided to call it quits.

"I'll walk you out." He said while grabbing his coat.

Once we make it to my car he pulls me into his chest and I squeeze him tight.

"Be here at 8 a.m. tomorrow." He told me.

"Ye da- I mean okay."

Phew, that was close. He could have found out that I was a little.