The Spree

Veronica woke up in the arms of the man she loved, in the city she loved. She was laying on top of him, literally, with her head on his shoulder. He had one arm wrapped around her and one playing in her hair. She turned her head a little to give him a kiss on the cheek.

"GoodMorning sweetheart," Veronica said to Bucky. "Good morning doll," He said, voice a little raspy.

"We got a mission later today, training at five," she tells him, "so before we go, I was thinking we could go shopping for a outfit," she concluded.

"Yeah, I got the info when I came up to take a shower last night, " he told her. With that she nodded, untangling herself from him. She grabbed her phone looking at the time seeing it was only eleven. She got up going to Bucky's bathroom, so she could brush her teeth. Bucky soon joined her. When they were done they shared a kiss before Ronnie left for her room to put on some clothes.

After she was changed she texted Bucky letting him know that she was ready. He replied say he would meet her at her car. On the way down to her car, she texted Tony and Natasha letting them know where they were heading. When she got to the car she seen Bucky was leaning against the back.

On the way there, Bucky and Veronica went over what they needed to do for the mission. Apparently, some rouge SHIELD agents was planning on selling some military grade weapons along with enhanced weapons. If these weapons got into the hands of the wrong people, well even more wrong people, like Hydra, it could potentially become the start of a much more dangerous situation. So they had to go undercover in order to bring those weapons in, also making sure there weren't any other motives.

Arriving to an outlet mall, Bucky and Ronnie both got out going to the stores they needed. Going into the store they both started to look around, Veronica found a dark navy blue/ royal blue dress. It was a silk/satin dress, with a deep V line with an open back only having two criss crossed string in the back, also had a thigh high slit one side. She planned on borrowing a pair of heels from her mother knowing she had a pair that went well with them.

Bucky chose a simple navy suit that matched the color of Veronica's dress, He picked a navy blue tie to match. He was gonna pair it with a white shirt. After paying for their outfits, they decided to stop and get something to eat since it was only one going on two.

Meanwhile the Mikaelsons were outs hopping as well, not at the same place. Klaus and Elijah departed from the girls to go get suits. They made sure to tell them not to take to long, specifically Rebekah. They each looked around for some dresses. Freya found her a burgundy skinny strap, silk, dress that draped at the top, it had a small slit since the dress was about knee high.

Rebekah picked a similar dress to Freya but instead it was black and hand thicker straps. Hayley picked a floor length backless white dress, that was pretty simple but it highlighted her skin. Lastly Hope found dark grey, velvet, knee length dress, that had a square cut at the top with thick straps.

Freya paired hers with a pair of open toe white heels, Rebekah paired hers with black heels, Hayley paired hers with black heels as well, and Hope paired hers with gold heels. After paying for their stuff they met up with the men so they could go home and pack. They were gonna get a hotel in New Jersey that was near by where the auction was taking place.

Veronica and Bucky were now back at the tower going to get in some training. They had separate trainings so they went their own ways, agreeing to train for 30 minutes, if they wanna beat traffic. Veronica only focused on fighting because she doesn't like using her powers on routine missions. She only used it if she felt necessary.

Feeling confident with her combat skills she said goodbye to her partner heading upstairs to take a quick shower. Bucky texted her letting him know that he was dressed and reading. Also to meet him at the car.

Veronica was now dressed, and on her way to her moms room to get some gold heels. When she got there her mother was sleep, so she made sure to text her and let her know where she would be at.

Making her way down to the car she was going over the plan in her head. Her undercover name was, Aurora Geovanti, and Bucky's was, Riccardo Geovanti. They had received their wedding rings when they came back from getting their outfits. All they needed to do was distract the host of the event, so one of them could get downstairs, to where the weapons were. They were gonna have agents on standby to make the process of getting in easier.

When she got to her car, there stood Bucky in all his glory.

"Damn," she mumbled under her breath, not knowing he heard her, he smirked before it dropped getting a look at her. Veronica was a very beautiful girl, when they first met Bucky became a stuttering mess. He couldn't even look her in the eye. Steve always teased him for it, Bucky was never one to become all mushy when it came to females, but with Veronica it was different. Standing in front of him, was the love of his life, the most beautiful girl he has ever met.

They were both looking at each other, with so much love, so much lust. Instead of complimenting each other, Bucky pulled Veronica into a passion filled kiss. All the compliments they wanted to say, was put into that kiss. Pulling away, they smiled before going into the car.

Bucky, of course opened the door for her, before jogging to the drivers side. During their car ride they spoke about anything. That was something Veronica admired about their relationship, they could talk about anything.

They got to the auction around Seven, so they were waiting in a minivan with some shield agents, down the block. They were getting set up with mics, and guns. Veronica had one gun attached to her thigh holster, which was away from public view, Bucky had one hidden in the inside of his suit jacket. They were at first worried about metal detectors, but since people were bringing in other stuff for the auction, they were fine.

Getting out their mask, which were masquerade mask that covered their nose and eyes, leaving only their lips out, they made their way out the van and into their car. They pulled up to the back of the building where the auction was being held. Parking, they got out of the car with their mask on holding hands.

Getting to the door, they both nodded at the guard and kept walking into the building.

(This chapter was a little rushed . But if Yall wanna know what veronica is wearing look up , ana de armas dress from the James bond movie., for Bucky its the suit seb wore for the Martian premiere)