The Trapped

"Mom!" Veronica called out with wide eyes

"Mom!" Veronica called out with wide eyes. Her mother had her foot on Steve's throat and her "killing" knives out. She looked over to the containment cell, seeing the Mikaelsons and she stepped back a little. Bucky squeezed her hand, helping her with her anger. She closed her eyes for a second, counting down in her head. Giving Bucky a reassuring squeeze, she let go.

Veronica walked up to her mother, placing a hand on the knife that was facing Tony. She nodded at her, letting her know that everything would be ok, that she was ok. Natasha sucked in her bottom lip a little before slowly dropping the knife in her daughter's hand. She turned and dropped the other in Clint's.

Steve tapped her ankle making her look down and take her foot off his neck. He stood up and went to console her but she stepped back. He looked toward veronica who sent him a sad smile and a nod. Steve then went up to Natasha whispering something in her ear before grabbing her arm softly and leading her out the room.

Veronica couldn't even turn her head back to everyone else before Tony had her wrapped up in his embrace. She knew it was him based on his sigh, he always sighed when he was frustrated or relieved. She hugged him back almost immediately, there was nothing like a father's hug.

"Hi daddy," she whispered, she was relieved that he was the one to initiate physical contact, that he wasn't afraid of her.

"Hi sweetheart," he replied, while she was gone he was afraid she wouldn't come back. That caused him to go into a panic. He excused himself from the room rushing to the nearest room. Overwhelmed with anxiety, he couldn't function for an hour, pushing everyone away. It was until Bruce got a hold of him telling him they were gonna search for her. He then left the quiet room with his daughter never leaving his mind.

"As much as we appreciate the sentiment, we want to be let go," Hope called out, that was the first time Ronnie had heard her voice since she tortured her. Veronica pulled away from her dad finally getting a good look at the Mikaelsons. Hope held a bored with her arms crossed while the others were spread out. Veronica flashed her colorful eyes at Hope making her flinch and back up a little. She instantly dropped them, ashamed she made someone scared of her.

Taking a deep breath she said, "I don't get you," she was staring at Hope but she was speaking to them all.

"I don't get after everything I've done to you all, you won't leave me alone. After everything you did to me," Veronica said slightly raising her voice. The Mikaelsons looked at her in disbelief it started to make her feel crazy.

"Veronica we have done nothing," Hope started only to be cut off.

"Enough of you," Veronica said flicking her wrist making her pass out. Hayley dropped down to wake her up and see if she was ok.

"She's fine, just asleep, her voice is annoying," Veronica voiced. Freya and Rebekah lowly nodded, guiltily feeling the same way. Rebekah felt some kind of way when Hope brought up not being able to have kids. That was something she dreamed of. Freya was starting to see a different side of Hope. Hope was never this malicious.