The Tale

Bucky looked at Veronica with confusing before she elaborated. "They went through my memories. With magic James, they found me through them," she whispered. It took a minute for him to comprehend.

"They saw me. How could I be this stupid," Veronica whispers through her tears. Bucky immediately grabs her into another hug. He hated that Veronica had such low impressions of herself. He always would remind her of how truly amazing she is, but she needs to learn for herself that.

"Doll you aren't stupid, never have been never will. Don't even say that about yourself," Bucky said. Veronica began crying more. Through sobs she said, "no I am, they saw it. They saw him," Bucky instantly knew what and who she was talking about based on the emphasis on the words 'it' and 'him'.

He remembered when she told him about Rumlow, how he wanted to kill him. He remembered holding her as she broke down in his arms struggling to tell him the story. She was completely mortified by everything that happened, so was he.

Veronica was only terrified of two things, Rumlow and the Mikaelsons. They created such a negative impact on her life that she will remember forever no matter what. Her family, the people who were supposed to love her and support her, abused her in every way. Rumlow made her into a monster. The kind of monsters she used to have nightmares about.

So, she never talked about them. Never talked about her past trauma because whenever it happens she can't handle it. She didn't want to handle it.

"And I'm scared. Scared they will somehow use that against me," she admitted. The Mikaelsons can't really do much damage to her physically, but mentally. So when Elijah brought up Rumlow and her suicide attempt, she grew scared of them again. So instead of showing fear, she hurt them.

"I feel so violated, that they saw parts of my life that they didn't deserve to see. Parts of my life I never wanted to re open. And I'm so tired of feeling like this," She told him. She had been avoiding his eyes, scared he would be silently judging her. But he wasn't.

He had tears in his eyes because he loved the girl that was sitting on his lap right now. He hated seeing her in pain. He was angry at her 'family' because they made these problems for her.

Reaching his hand up and placing it on her cheek, making her look at him, he smiled at her before saying, "I love you. I mean it, you are so incredibly strong even after everything you went through. You deserve the world and everything good it has to offer. Fuck the Mikaelsons, I know your scared, but I'm right here. Tony is here, Natasha is here, everyone you love is here"

"Steve wouldn't like that kind of talk baby," Veronica said making them both chuckle. Bucky didn't saw much, simply because he knew this was something she needed to feel and get out. But he made sure she knew she had a strong support system.

He would be here for her in every way, supporting and protecting her. Veronica knew that. So, she put her arms around his neck giving him a gentle kiss. Simply to thank him for being here for her.

Bucky wiped her tears whispering to him how beautiful she was. He knew just how to make her feel better, with every touch, every word she swooned. Looking at the time, she decided it was time for her to get up and out.

"Im gonna head for a shower, and then I wanna go see everyone," She told him. She watched a smirk grow on his face before she said, "no," making him frown.

"I didn't even say anything," he whined. She giggled and slapped his cheek twice, gently. "I know what you were gonna say you nasty," she began, "Every time we shower together something happens."

"Ronnie," he whined in frustration. All she did was laugh while getting off of him. She walked over to his bathroom before stopping and facing him. Looking him in his eyes, she slowly began to take off her pants. Then her shirt, his eyes following her every move.

She was now left in her panties and bra. Her hair was in a ponytail at the moment so she seductively took it down, Bucky watched with anticipation. She then reached behind her to unhook her bra. When she did she tossed it to him before walking away and into the bathroom.

He instantly got up, basically sprinting into the bathroom closing the door behind him.

Veronica was in her mother room cuddling against her. They spent 2 hours talking and just catching up. Natasha basically scolded her while also showing her love. Natasha hated when her daughter became closed off because it reminds her of that day, but at the same time she was happy that she was ok.

Over the seven years, Veronica and Natasha has overcame so much together as mother and daughter. Though Veronica acted very similar to Tony, at the same time, she had some of Natasha's traits. She was just the right amount of Tony, while having the right amount of Natasha, while also having the right amount of her.

Natasha remembered she used to be insecure about being her mother. Not that she wouldn't be good at it but it was a what if game in her head. She thought what if Hayley came back and Veronica forgave her, would she lose her daughter? But Veronica and her had many talks about stuff like this. Even if Veronica did forgive Hayley, that woman would never be her mother. She didn't raise her, Natasha did.

Those talks solidified their bond. No matter what, Natasha would be her mom. No matter what. Veronica noticed her mother looked tired so she decided to let her sleep. Natasha had been up for a while, worried about her daughter, so she only got a few hours of sleep.

Veronica headed up to Bucky room, deciding she would se everyone the next day. When she got there he was laying on his bed, with only a pair of black sweat pants on, his hair being in a little low bun. Words could not describe how attracted to this man Veronica was right now.

As if he sensed her staring he looked up at her and smirked before saying, "You like what you see doll?" She blushed a little before coming in and closing his door. No matter how long she had been around Bucky, he still could make her feel nervous. Oh how he used that effect to his advantage.

"Of course I do, keep looking like that, I'll give you another taste of earlier," she said boldly. He widened his eyes in surprise before lust covered his entire face.

"I think i'll take you up on that," he said before getting up and grabbing her. Making her wrap her legs around him. She was so happy each room was sound proofed.

(I didn't touch to much base on how Veronica felt right now because that will come out very soon!! Im thinking of writing smut for you guys. I never have so idk. Lmk if yall want that!)