The Date

Warning, this chapter will include some sexual content, if you are not comfortable with reading this there will be bold letters at the end and beginning of the scene where you would be able to skip.

Go ahead and turn that brightness down ya nasty's

The next day Veronica spent most of her day with her family. No one had any missions to go on so they all spent the day with each other. Bucky told Veronica since both of their Schedules were opened, he was gonna take her on a date. Veronica and Bucky haven't been on a date in a while so they were both very excited.

Right now Veronica was getting ready, Bucky told her to dress formally but she would be able to move in. She had no idea where he was taking her so when he told her what kind of clothes she should wear made it a little easier. She had picked out a white spaghetti strapped satin dress that was backless crossing in the back.

She paired it with a simple white cardigan, just in case it got a little cold, and a pair of light pink open-toed heels. The shoes matched her butterfly necklace that Bucky got her along with some gorgeous earrings.

She left her hair in its natural curly/wavy state and only wore a little makeup

She left her hair in its natural curly/wavy state and only wore a little makeup. By the time she was finished getting ready Bucky was knocking at her door. When she opened the door both of their mouths dropped. Bucky was wearing a simple black button-up, which he left unbuttoned at the top. The sleeves were rolled up showcasing his watch that she got him. He tucked his shirt into his pair of black slacks. He wore black shoes as well, his hair was neatly pushed into a bun.

Veronica was digging the all-black look on him, making her clench her legs a little. He held an intense stare on her, eyeing her up and down taking her in. Each look made him fall deeper in love with her, wanting to just skip the date and ruin that gorgeous dress of hers. It's like every time he sees her, she gets more beautiful, and he felt so lucky to be able to call her his.

Breaking the silence, Bucky said, "Wow," well he whispered it out. But Veronica heard which made her blush. In that little word, he could make her feel so nervous. So beautiful. "Veronica, no words can describe how beautiful you are," He said. He didn't know what to say really, she was so alluring to him.

"Thank you, James," she began, "you look absolutely- wow," She was just so caught up on how handsome he looked. The way he was looking at her made her want to just lead him to the bed and do unspeakable things to him. Bucky Chuckled before offering his arm to her, "Shall we doll," he said.

"We shall," she responded while looping his arms through his and walking out of her room. When they got to the car, Bucky opened the door for her as he always did. Ever since they met, Bucky would not let her open her door whenever he was with her. He always said, "A lady as beautiful as you shouldn't have to open her door." Though she was independent, the voice he always said it in, made her submit with no argument.

On the way to their destination, the car was filled with the soft melodies of the music as well. Bucky had his hand on Veronica's thigh while his other hand was on the steering wheel. They were engaged in a conversation, talking about anything that was on their mind. Bucky pulled up to a curb making Veronica look up and see the building they were in front of.