The Snitch

On the way home from the coffee shop, Hope had time to think. She wanted revenge, Veronica embarrassed her and she didn't like that. She decided that she would make a scene to her family, and then go into Veronicas memories when she was alone. In Hopes mind, the Mikaelsons would win against Veronicas false family. They were the strongest family after all.

When Hope arrived to the house, all the Mikaelsons were in the family room, seemingly distraught. Hearing her footsteps, everyone turned around signing out in relief.

"Where the bloody hell where you?," Klaus asked in a slightly raised voice. Hayley had went to check on her daughter, just to make sure she was feeling better, and came to an abandoned room. Hope usually tells them if she wanted to go out. So they assumed the worse.

Questions about Hope's whereabouts started to circle the room until Hope started to get annoyed. "Relax guys," Hope started, "I just went for a walk and to a coffee shop."

"Why didn't you let anyone know where you were going? We would have went with you," Hayley asked.

"Thats why, I wanted to be alone for a second. Plus, I'm 19, i'm an adult. I can handle myself," Hope said back. Hayley stepped back I'm shock, but she also knew she was right. Ever since Veronica left, the family has been holding Hope to a higher pedestal than she was already on.

Also, the Mikaelsons tend to arrive as a pack so, they were hardly ever alone.

"We know you can handle yourself, but what if you got hurt," Klaus said to his daughter. Hope suddenly froze but hid it as quick as it came. But Hayley caught it. She saw the way Hope looked, her eyes widen slightly and her shoulders became tense. A sign of lying.

"Hope," Hayley started, "did something happen while you were out," The Mikaelsons were all standing up, kind of crowding around Hope while also giving her room.

She shook her head no, but when she saw the 'tell us' faces the family held, she knew there was really no way out of it.

"I kind of ran into Veronica," Hoped huffed out. It came out as a whisper but they all heard it.

"What?!," They all yelled out. They began to badger her with questions, asking what happened, or how was she, or did Hope get hurt.

Smirking to herself mentally, Hope let out a few tears. Something she learned from being around Lizzie at school. Hayley instant pulled her daughter into her arms leading her to the nearest couch.

"Oh mom it was so bad," Hope fake cried. She thought she was doing bad but by the looks of her family, they believed every tear. Freya came and sat on the other side of Hope holding her hands. She began to ask what happened.

"When I got to the Coffee shop, I saw Veronica and her frea-" Hope started but let out a cough catching her mistake. Beginning again she said, "she was sitting with Wanda, having a normal conversation. I'm not gonna lie, I did feel a little jealous, which is completely reasonable, because I miss my sister and she was calling Wanda her sister,"

Everyone understood, it was completely normal to feel jealous when you family is forgetting you. So they nodded their heads in agreement letting her know she could continue.

"So I went up to their table, which I know was probably stupid but I had to speak to her. When I got there I greeted them kindly. But Veronica started to laugh as if my being there was funny to her. Suddenly she went ballistic," Hope paused sniffling for dramatics. She needed them to believe her if she wanted her goal to be reached. Hayley started to rub her back in comfort, while Freya was rubbing her thumb against both of Hopes hands.

"I don't think Veronica has control over her powers so her little magical light erupted from her body. I thought she was gonna attack me but instead, everything in the Coffee shop stopped," Hope said. Everyone because confused. They knew Veronica was powerful but to what extent.

"What do you mean everything stopped," Elijah asked, he took the handkerchief from his suit and passed it to his niece.  Taking it she wiped her eyes a little before saying, "All motion ceased. The waitress was pouring coffee and the coffee was stuck in a pouring position," Hope was amazed when she saw time stopped, but that amazement turned to jealous in an instant.

"Anyways, after everything was frozen, she threw me against the wall without even bating an eye. She started screaming at me about how incompetent my existence is to her while Wanda sat back and laughed. I was trying to use my powers but somehow she was blocking it," Hope said. She had her whole story planned out, and by the time she was done selling it, she would be getting her an emmy.

"I asked her if she would let me go, and she just got even mad. She dropped me from the wall pulling me near her, making me look up to her. She then said, 'This isn't even half of the pain I will give you and your family, Klaus is next.'" By Hope saying that she knew it would trigger her father, and with her mad father came her uncle ready to defend the Mikaelsons.

By Hope making it seem like Veronica threaten her father, she knew gears would shift in Klaus's brain. He didn't take well to being challenging, no matter the competitor. She saw how his lips pressed together like he was stopping himself from yelling out threats of death. His hands were closed into a tight fist, which she knew would probably draw blood.

Not giving him time to talk she continued, "She started to use her magic to pull my heart out, I felt each artery break and try and heal itself but she almost pulled it out. Wanda had to step in and tell her it wasn't worth it. She used her magic to clean everything up but not before telling me, 'Come near me again, and I will end your entire blood line,'" Hope knew she was being dramatic but that's what she needed.

Hope saw how each Mikealson had rage fill their faces. Hope then started to cry again, "I'm sorry I just wanna be alone right now," then she ran to her room smirking the whole way. This would give her time to look for blackmail on Veronica.

"She threatened us, she threatened me," Klaus said out loud

"She threatened us, she threatened me," Klaus said out loud. He was furious. Of course he knew his daughter was hurt, his anger sometimes cloud other feelings. He couldn't believe Veronica tried to kill his daughter, her own sister.

Hope listened to them yell downstairs for a while, they were plotting revenge. She giggled to herself knowing her plan worked, she Sat on her floor near her window, getting the spell ready.

Be ready Veronica, You will receive hell, Hope thought to herself.

(This was a short one ik, but to be clear, I don't plan on making Veronica forgive them. I have an ending in mind (its not coming yet) but I think everyone, meaning me and you, will be satisfied)